rumor

RUMOR: Gaga In Space 2018

Green Detox

Featured Posts

ZephyrInTheSky
11 hours ago, Stevo said:

where is this gif from

This iconic mess.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'll be sad for her, probably. Didn't she want to get married in space? Tayga memories. :giveup:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

I've been thinking all day about what would a perfect outfit for that occasion be, and my conclusion is that she should perform as a brunette and naked 😅 And perform in the name of humankind or some **** like that and then they should transmit the video out to the universe to represent Earth.

Lady Gaga, the Queen of Earth

Green Detox
4 hours ago, Sailor said:

It'll be sad for her, probably. Didn't she want to get married in space? Tayga memories. :giveup:

I've read that too. Like whut?! The level of extra:giveup:

just another gay

I don't want it. There was another singer in China was about to go to space in 2015 too but it never happens.

I guess it's too risky, and I want my gags to be safe.

Imagine GAga having her metamorphosis in space, a mega performance purely intergalatic

omg i dream about that every month or so.

But yeah, NO

Pop Music

giphy.gif

We could finally get a real life version of this Gif. Volantis the re up aka ARTPOP ACT 3 CONFIRMEDT CHEEK 3 CHEEK.

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Chromatislaps
21 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

YOU RIGHT, NO ****ING LIES DETECTED SIS. GAGA DONE THE GOOD SIS NEW MEXICO GOOD WHEN SHE COULD SELL OUT LIKE 4 NIGHTS HERE IN A ROW EVEN WITH THE JOANNE WORLD TOUR

it's not like she can influence that, there is often a lot more money going into the organizing of stuff within each country outside of the USA. I believe she would love to visit, but it all depends on the touring budget... not sure if I'm entirely correct tho...

Chromatislaps
1 hour ago, Killa said:

Imagine GAga having her metamorphosis in space, a mega performance purely intergalatic

omg i dream about that every month or so.

But yeah, NO

imagine her reenacting the BTW music video intro :giveup: 

lgaga1fan
2 hours ago, xoxoDerpanne said:

it's not like she can influence that, there is often a lot more money going into the organizing of stuff within each country outside of the USA. I believe she would love to visit, but it all depends on the touring budget... not sure if I'm entirely correct tho...

NEW MEXICO IS IN THE UNITED STATES LMAO WTF

Wasn't the reason she didn't go to space last time because the test flight crashed and two people died? Really wasn't meant to be.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

On 17/12/2017 at 3:57 PM, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Imagine her performing in space and then dropping a copy of the ASIB soundtrack when she re-enters the atmosphere to let us know its now available to purchase :diane:

Live for this

Black Jesus †

Green Detox
On 12/18/2017 at 1:30 PM, lgaga1fan said:

NEW MEXICO IS IN THE UNITED STATES LMAO WTF

Is it?

Archived