Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga will ever have a WW hit again?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

EdgeofTeeth

I think she most definitely CAN, but the question is more "can her management manage not to screw up the next era" lol

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enceladus

No because her fans always complain about everything she does and are not really supportive because they always have different expectations which aren’t realistic :grr::air:

Seriously, she needs massive promo again. She has the potential to make WW hits, but she needs good marketing and tv appearances... a lot of people (especially outside the US) forgot about her :deadbanana:

theahsfan
44 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

If she had just released Frankenstein :smh:

You seriously think a song called Frankenstein would do well on radio?:giggle:

TheRoof
4 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

You seriously think a song called Frankenstein would do well on radio?:giggle:

she can re-name the song calling it Rose tho:giggle:

DoremonLove

I really want it to happen. I want her song playing in my country everywhere :interestinga::laughga:

I am so done with ed n smokers ughhh:madge: 

How can anoyone not love gaga

theahsfan
3 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

I really want it to happen. I want her song playing in my country everywhere :interestinga::laughga:

I am so done with ed n smokers ughhh:madge: 

tbf The Cure was a Top 20 hit here in the UK and received a decent amount of radio play so it's a step in the right direction and TC was a standalone single so just imagine what she could do with a trendy lead single. That isn't Perfect Illusion.

DoremonLove
4 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

tbf The Cure was a Top 20 hit here in the UK and received a decent amount of radio play so it's a step in the right direction and TC was a standalone single so just imagine what she could do with a trendy lead single. That isn't Perfect Illusion.

Im not from UK ppl in my country have no idea theres a gaga song named the cure imma cry:interestinga: there needs to be a massive promo for her new album so it could become popular in my country.

I just want her song popular in my country:cryga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

I always believe Gaga has the potential. All she has to do is make a good bop and promote it like how she did Million Reasons. 

FameHookah

She needs a super catchy BOP , a viral video with a catchy choreo, look fashionable sexy but not crazy, you know, looks that the people want to do on halloween like the hairbow and stuff like that, good timing, good videos and GOOD PROMO

She used to have it all back in 2008/10 idk what happened maybe her old team was better..

BTW and ARTPOP turned everybody off outside the little monsters ofc, and Joanne just gave her more acclaim but not popularity

WTF is MDNA

No, and she doesn't deserve to either with music like that of Joanne, ARTPOP or TC. :laughga: 

it wasn't laaaahv

giskardsb
9 minutes ago, Censored said:

No, and she doesn't deserve to either with music like that of Joanne, ARTPOP or TC. :laughga: 

most of the world (excluding the UK at times) mostly has crap taste in pop music, do I don't really care what the rest of the world thinks tbh.

RochestrMonstr

If she wants it badly enough, it can happen, but I don't think that's her main goal. Otherwise she would have done something radio-friendly with Joanne, or at least tried to promote The Cure.

I would much rather she continue to experiment with different sounds rather than try to fit her music into the awful current radio trends. Maybe if pop-radio is less terrible in the future I wouldn't object as much (It didn't used to be this bad!)

hausofbrice
2 hours ago, PrinceGaga said:

Yes

2 hours ago, Original Diva said:

i dont think so unfortunately..

these kinda threads appear pretty often

and we get mixed reactions

because we can never know for certain if she will get another hit 

in my opinion, we have no idea what her next sound is going to be and if it will appeal to the masses

so yeah, i think its an open-ended, and opinion based question and not a static yes or no

xoxo, brice ♡

GaGaAst

She can still get huge hits like just dance poker face telephone level hits easily if she wants. She showed all her talent creativity during her peak yet no one even noticed it.

So she is on a mission to show the world her talent to prove that she is the best artist the world has ever got. 

NOW THAT SHE SOMEWHAT GOT RESPECT OF GP AND CRITICS SHE WILL  NOW RELEASE FRANKENSTEIN AND SLAY US. JUST LIKE HER RECENT INSTAGRAM POST

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Archived