OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What’s The Tea On New Music?...

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

Ok hennies....so weeks ago (conveniently before the AMAs performance  :gaycat:) ALLLLLL this tea started spilling on Twitter accounts, JWT attendees, Gaga’s producers, etc on new Gaga music. There was one Twitter account that claimed a “Huge Female Pop Star To Debut New Single in The Next Few Weeks”, not to mention several Twitter accounts and/or GGD members which posted something similar. Even GGD updated their Twitter to the ever-cryptic “She’s coming” and “RT if you’re hyped af”...One GGD member claimed something along the lines of “Its coming 2017. You all will be very happy come month end” (I’m a perfect dillusionist and definitely followed every [see:tragic] rumor thread there was and somehow avoided meltdowns) :selena:

And now? S I L E N C E.....

I have been on this cult site for about a year and a half, and don’t remember this type of hype and rumors surrounding the start of the Joanne era...

So we have about 5 weeks left in 2017. Do you think something will come to fruition or should I delete GGD from my favorites until ASIB drops???

{FYI I despise rumor threads but suddenly discovered they gave me hope and excitement so now I live for them...}

giphy.gif

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

She said she didn't want to release Frankenstein anymore because all the theorising we did ruined it for her. :awkney:

Maybe people have just learnt their lesson. :awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

GaGaAst

Sorry. Tea stall closed. Shortage of tea leaves.. :duck:

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Sailor said:

She said she didn't want to release Frankenstein anymore because all the theorising we did ruined it for her. :awkney:

Do you think she actually said that?

1 minute ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Do you think she actually said that?

If she didn't say it she must be thinking it. :neyde:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

TimisaMonster
1 minute ago, Sailor said:

Not confirmed if that was really said or not... but fans theories wouldn't "ruin" a promo campaign for new music lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Reality

Twitter accounts and things like that are hardly reliable sources. The only weird thing to me was that Gaga and the people she collaborated with really heavily teased that new stuff was coming. It's obvious that she's working on a new album already, and that she's recording, but it's weird that she and her team decided to tease us and then just all of a sudden go silent. Perhaps they just want to show fans that she is working on new stuff, and that there is more stuff to expect in the future, but whether that's near or far is to be determined. 

🃏🖤👹

Robo Ga

The 3 yr lead-up to LG5 made me immune to rumour threads

DKizCdQX0AIF5_F.jpg:large

Imma just wait all patient this time

🤖⚡️

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

The 3 yr lead-up to LG5 made me immune to rumour threads

DKizCdQX0AIF5_F.jpg:large

Imma just wait all patient this time

I wish I had your strenth 

adamsenigma
17 minutes ago, Sailor said:

A label wouldn't cancel their plans on releasing a new single from one of their major stars just because fans where making threads about rumors lol Also, she *apparently*, said that she wouldn't TALK about new music to fans because some started saying fake stuff.

FGGrayson

lol, its always the same in the pre-eras, this always happens and this is not the first time Admin and the GGD twitter accounts promise a new song heard backstage at the tour and nothing happens lol, ggd its not a good source tbh lfamo

Remember PARADISE? :lolly:  and that was Pre Joanne

Tea was Pre ARTPOP

and the story goes and goes, when she recorded I WANT YOUR LOVE everyone thought it was gonna be a new single/era and happens to be just an amazing add/cover lol

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀

Rat Boy

It is coming on the 19.19.2019!! Don’t ask me how I know. :ph34r:

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, Amidana said:

I'm just praying something will drop at my concert  (December 12) and will not replace any of my faves :nails:

Ohhhhh 12.12.17.  Do you think the numbers make a difference? (I’m desperate!!!)

Archived