đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Crazy Gaga promotion

highlikegaga

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

I used to talk A LOT about her in my school and everybody kinda enjoyed her until BTW aka the gay agenda came out. I used to show them how beautiful she was during ARTPOP era and how “normal” she used to look  comparing to the BTW years so they could stan her again! I remember people spammed me with pictures of Gaga wearing that star outfit at the final artrave like HEY SHE DID THAT AGAIN YOU FOOLED US! :ladyhaha:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

'Back when we were anticipating ARTPOP, I used to write "ARTPOP" around my school and whenever anyone would ask me what it means I would say it could mean anything'

Oh god :selena:

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

TheSlash

My mom doesn't like most of Gaga's music, but when new music is released I always try to convince her that the music is slaying :awkney:. SoItGoes.mp3 with every other human being around me :lana:

Ew, David!

Born To Slay

I'm not as dedicated as you are to promotion but I certainly am a vocal and proud monster. Everyone who knows me knows my fav is Lady Gaga.

1 hour ago, Born To Slay said:

I'm not as dedicated as you are to promotion but I certainly am a vocal and proud monster. Everyone who knows me knows my fav is Lady Gaga.

:tony: ME

Archived