💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga partnering with Fendi

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

bitchimtrying

Does anyone know if this is actually true? Because I doubt that she would actually do something like this for so little money. 

I don't think it's true. She hasn't been posting that much Fendi lately. She posted a myriad of brands so... :selena:

Jennie Kim

This account posts fake **** for attention all the time so...

Mario Salas
3 minutes ago, GagaStefi said:

hopefully she does but I hope she’s getting more money :toofunny:

7 minutes ago, bitchimtrying said:

Does anyone know if this is actually true? Because I doubt that she would actually do something like this for so little money. 

lmao, I bet you have never seen that amount of money in your bank account.

Illuminati

This is probably fake but she does look like she's promoting stuff lately, all those detailed descriptions of brands look weird

lxdygxga

I don’t know the details of how, but it’s pretty obvious she’s doing paid advertisements for clothing brands such as Fendi on Instagram these days, so it wouldn’t surprise me. It’s how everyone makes their money on IG.

GagaStefi
3 minutes ago, Mario Salas said:

lmao, I bet you have never seen that amount of money in your bank account.

I don’t know why you’re so mad :awkney: I just hear people like Selena and Kendall getting $1 Million a post lmao

Supersonic

If she does it without declaring that she's promoting something that's actually ILLEGAL. I doubt her team would be that dumb.

lxdygxga
4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

If she does it without declaring that she's promoting something that's actually ILLEGAL. I doubt her team would be that dumb.

I think it’s a little different with big fashion brands, I’m not sure. She can be in partnership with the brand, and be sent the stuff to her stylist to promote. It’s no different to artists/actors being paid/sponsored to wear certain brands on the red carpet. Things that are labelled as #ad are specific products that are paid to be advertised. 

12 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

This is probably fake but she does look like she's promoting stuff lately, all those detailed descriptions of brands look weird

She’s quitting Pop Music to be a farming Fashion Vlogging instaho :bon:

Religion is a product to sell.

Archived