OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Unpopular Opinion about Born This Way.....

Vicixs

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
adamsenigma
57 minutes ago, Andrew2512 said:

And you wrote your stupid irrelevant opinion for us because?

Get out this site, r*t.

VillainTina

i always skip dope , album + artrave, dope is one that has always been left out of every listen since its release :neyde:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

I think I'd have to commit myself to a mental institution the day I skipped over Black Jesus. :interestinga:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

derpmonster
2 hours ago, moonsago said:

Not even, I like Born This Way more then The Fame but literally all the songs on The Fame could have been singles and done very well if not some could have been hits. Not the same can be said about BTW. And I don’t believe in fillers when it comes to Gaga’s albums.

The Fame (the song) was a filler. It said things that had already been conveyed in the album. Money Honey and Beautiful, Dirty, Rich couldn't have been singles really.

Yeah BTW wasn't the most pop album but could have had more singles/hits if Interscope hadn't thought MTN was a flop. Many could have at least been dance club hits or underground hits. Hair, Scheisse, BM, FOHL, HML.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

FRANK1991

yes BTW has weird songs like Government Hooker, Americano, Black Jesus Amen Fashion, Bad Kids

that's about it, the others are fun! :selena:

I think the hits far outweight the ok songs cause they are too iconic: MTN, BTW, Judas, Scheisse, HML, TEOG, Bloody Mary, Hair

ARTPOP while overall all sounded great, it didn't reach the level of iconic as BTW except Aura, Venus, DWUW, and Applause (but BTW hits still above them)

Joanne sounds good overall but didn't have any iconic hits, as of right now it didn't leave a lasting impact like BTW.

Basically if you tell me to name Gaga songs in a few seconds it will mostly all be BTW songs

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Stan Is My Name

Born This Way sweetie, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that a ugly ass b1tch like this would even say that, oh my god. 

:toofunny: :P

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

A Very Gaga Holida

I do't agree. To me,  it's her most consistant record ever (the special edition). There's definitely no song that could be cut without ruining the album. The standard edition is weak though,  since three songs are missing. 

A Very Gaga Holida
7 hours ago, FRANK1991 said:

yes BTW has weird songs like Government Hooker, Americano, Black Jesus Amen Fashion, Bad Kids

that's about it, the others are fun! :selena:

I think the hits far outweight the ok songs cause they are too iconic: MTN, BTW, Judas, Scheisse, HML, TEOG, Bloody Mary, Hair

ARTPOP while overall all sounded great, it didn't reach the level of iconic as BTW except Aura, Venus, DWUW, and Applause (but BTW hits still above them)

Joanne sounds good overall but didn't have any iconic hits, as of right now it didn't leave a lasting impact like BTW.

Basically if you tell me to name Gaga songs in a few seconds it will mostly all be BTW songs

Gaga herself is weird. What's the point? Government Hooker is one of her best songs. Bad Kids and Black Jesus are perfect too. So Americano does. All are way better than her hits. 

A Very Gaga Holida
7 hours ago, derpmonster said:

The Fame (the song) was a filler. It said things that had already been conveyed in the album. Money Honey and Beautiful, Dirty, Rich couldn't have been singles really.

Yeah BTW wasn't the most pop album but could have had more singles/hits if Interscope hadn't thought MTN was a flop. Many could have at least been dance club hits or underground hits. Hair, Scheisse, BM, FOHL, HML.

Money Honey IS hit-single material

Archived