opinion

Gaga's Next Big Move?

TimisaMonster

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

Can I have some of that delicious cake? 

I have those cakes :hor: 

follow me in twitter omg

Continue tour. Trailer gets released. Perform MR at Grammys transitioning into lead single from ASIB. Presents with Bradley Cooper at the Oscars. Promotion beings with a few ineterviews/appearances. Gaga doesn't have to do too much, the studio should be doing most of the work really. 2-3 singles released, including the big ballad. Perhaps a few more Joanne tour dates in Asia/South America/Australia stadiums. Break for the summer, while the soundtrack/movie sells itself. When it dies down, strategically release LG6 as a return to her crazy self, perhaps late november. But not too crazy, she has to be accessible, not too over the top, but crazy enough because that is what made her who she is. Album should be released in a groundbreaking way if possible. 

FrankGutz
20 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

She NEEDS to get back to her farming

:air:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

I want her to extend the tour, just to earn more than 200M. Also, her next move should release her 'Bad' or 'Ray of Light'. :unicorn:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

We all know that Gaga said she wants to do a Break...But, with all theses Studios Teasing, and ASIB, etc...I can't imagine her do a break in 2018...Because this will be a important her, the 10th anniversary of her Career, so she needs to do greats things ! 

-Slay the Joanne World Tour European Leg

-Do an Amazing Grammy Performance and win some of this.  + Announcement of a Little Stadium Tour in Summer.

- Win an Oscar for Five Foot Two.

-Promoting ASIB and its soundtrack. Do a One-Time Concert to sings live all the songs. 

-Wins the MJ Vanguard Promo Video Music Awards and do a amazing 15 Minutes Medley + A Second performance for her LG6 Lead Single.

-Release an Underground Shadow 80s influenced Pop-Rock album to conclude this f***ing year !

-Announcement for ASIB Oscar, BAFTA, and Grammy nominations. + Superbowl 53 Headliner.

[And, because i need it : She will go at Coachella to perform Telephone with Beyoncé, with a Paparazzi Introduction.] 

I need another album full of BOPS! :music: 
I also want her to finally release ACTII so that we can all BOP! :music:

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

Archived