💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Talks About Frankensteined @ Backstage

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

Am I A Girl

I was there. Someone asked if she is working on new music. She said as an artist I am always creating new music but that doesn’t mean it’s coming right now I’m on a tour “ I had a really fun time! Meet n greet was a bit rushed but I’m so glad to be able to meet her :hug:

Luzaleja

as a fanbase, we really are a mess :selena:

I picture Gaga with a glass of wine looking at the rumors, shaking her head and laughing :selena:

we knew she's been working on new music, but if this is true, then Gaga and her team talking so much about The Cure during the last week might have been a direct attempt at preventing meltdowns :sharon: 

Rat Boy

Gaga is my neighbor. I can confirm this is true. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

vampire grin

i had the meet and greet as well (you can check other threads for confirmation" and this tweet is very true, she did say that. she was lowkey annoyed about the frankensteined rumors ijhuygvcfgvbhjnkm

NIGHTCRAWLER
7 minutes ago, vampire grin said:

i had the meet and greet as well (you can check other threads for confirmation" and this tweet is very true, she did say that. she was lowkey annoyed about the frankensteined rumors ijhuygvcfgvbhjnkm

no waaaaaaaayyyy

monketsharona

Please I think we just just want and see... 

Whatever happens, we'll get new music soon for ASIB, so it's all fine, everything else is bonus

monketsharona
3 hours ago, vampire grin said:

How could she be annoyed by rumours and hype when she is the one who has started hyping things on social medias, posting for over a months pics of her in the studio, singing fans a brand new song and asking them if they want a Joanne B-side, having her boyfriend starting a fan club instagram account with 15 pics a day of her in the studio, and having all her team being hyping exciting things coming on their accounts (while they are the kind of people never posting).

She knows we are hyped when she's back in the studio and teasing things. She can't be annoyed by fans reactions while she perfectly knew everything she did since October would settle the hype for what is coming. 

Archived