Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

Yeah, they are good.

On a side note, look up cazwell ice cream truck on youtube if you haven't seen it :)

Not for talent purposes, but for enjoyment.. unless you're a straight male. Then, I don't think you'd like it.

I'll look it up. :sweat:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Klou

• Americano

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

saltface

Every time Blow Me (One Last Kiss) is about to hit #1 on iTunes it gets red update on kworb and falls a little bit :giveup:

Americano

Speaking of Rihanna, I don't think Talk that Talk (the album) performed as badly as some people are making it out to be. It went platinum in the US and sold a solid 3.2 million copies WW in a very unstable market. I mean coming off from an era as successful as Loud, Talk that Talk pales in comparison but in GENERAL it did well. Managed to score 2 top 5 singles one of them going quadruple platinum and the other one going platinum and soon enough double platinum. And another top 20 song that also went platinum. And the 3 music videos she released were good.

Those are horrible numbers for what she released.

Those are horrible numbers for what she released.

I don't consider them horrible. Look at how other albums are selling. Not ONE album besides Adele's has gone Platinum this year.

Americano

I don't consider them horrible. Look at how other albums are selling. Not ONE album besides Adele's has gone Platinum this year.

3.2 WORLDWIDE is like.. nothing. That's a disaster for an artist that's apparently the MOST GLOBAL behind Lady Gaga.

Edited by Americano

Arturo

I agree. 3.2 WW isn't anything. if it were 3.2 in the U.S since it's November release now THAT would be quite impressive

3.2 WORLDWIDE is like.. nothing. That's a disaster for an artist that's apparently the MOST GLOBAL behind Lady Gaga.

I suppose. The era really was HORRIBLY handled beyond human understanding. These are the times when I appreciate Gaga and Britney's team for never ****ing up THIS badly.

Americano

Speaking of that, WHYB is already down to #15 on iTunes.

Such a short lived digital hit, yet another disappointment from an era full of them. Yet her solution is to release more. :rofl:

Speaking of that, WHYB is already down to #15 on iTunes.

Such a short lived digital hit, yet another disappointment from an era full of them. Yet her solution is to release more. :rofl:

Dear God, YES! Why, though? Def Jam is rounding up to be one of the worst label's ever.

Rihanna: "Birthday Cake" certified Gold in US

RIHANNA BIRTHDAY CAKE NOVEMBER 21, 2011 JUNE 28, 2012 ISLAND/DEF JAM DIGITAL GOLD SINGLE SOLO

A song that is a minute and eighteen seconds long.

Arturo

Rihanna: "Birthday Cake" certified Gold in US

RIHANNA BIRTHDAY CAKE NOVEMBER 21, 2011 JUNE 28, 2012 ISLAND/DEF JAM DIGITAL GOLD SINGLE SOLO

A song that is a minute and eighteen seconds long.

:clap:

DaEdgeOfGloryYo

Stop with the Katy Perry talk in this thread, or we can lock it until Lady Gaga releases her new single like offered before.

One user in here in particular continues to have silly, unjustified meltdowns. I'm just going to start reporting all of those posts if they continue as well.

Thanks

You don't own this thread.

"Wide Awake" is charting, thus Katy chart talk is relevant. If you lock the thread, I'll open a new one since you've gotten nothing but complaints as this thread's OP from being a wannabe dictator, having meltdowns and locking this thread helter-skelter and choosing not to post all Gaga singles information in the first post ("Marry the Night") for the longest time even after numerous requests to do so.

Not to mention you talking about Katy yourself several times here.

Edited by DaEdgeOfGloryYo

Americano

"Wide Awake" is charting, thus Katy chart talk is relevant. If you lock the thread, I'll open a new one since you've gotten nothing but complaints as this thread's OP from being a wannabe dictator, having meltdowns and locking this thread helter-skelter and choosing not to post all Gaga singles information in the first post ("Marry the Night") for the longest time even after numerous requests to do so.

The mods are always on the look out because this thread is constantly off topic, and constantly bashing other artists. Sara asked me to try to keep it on topic, so that's what I'm doing.

This thread is technically for LADY GAGA CHARTING ONLY, so the fact banter about other acts is even going on is thanks to flexibility from moderators.

This thread hasn't been locked at all due to my actions, seeing it's not even an option for thread starters on the new boards. It has been locked from the admin wishing to keep page counts low for the server. :rofl:

"Wide Awake" charting does not equal a slam fest on Katy for 3 pages.

Edited by Americano

NathanC

Let's all try to get a long... Katy's an ok artist and I usually like her songs on the radio, but wide awake is terrible... I'm surprised to see it holding strong... let's see what the final numbers are end the end... we'll see if it can hit 4m like her other singles...

I just want Pink to snatch that weave tho :teehee: