#3 Gotye STIUTK ft Kimbra (-1)

#4 Katy Perry WA (=)

#5 Rihanna WHYB (+3)

#6 Ellie Goulding Lights (+6)

#7 Fun. WAY ft. Monae (-2)

#8 Nicki Minaj Starships (-1)

#9 One Direction WMYB (-3)

#10 Usher Scream (+1)

WHYB a bit higher and WMYB a bit lower than I expected, probably due to streaming increase/decrease

Yay for Ellie!!! :clap: And WHYB is REALLY benefiting from those BB Hot 100 rule changes. It's AI+streaming is doing better than its digital sales.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Americano

Usher, meanwhile, collects his 18th Hot 100 top 10, as "Scream" bumps 11-10.

:lala:

As "Lights" brightens the top 10, the song grants Goulding a Hot 100 record.

The song rises 12-6 in its 27th week on the Hot 100, completing the longest ascent to the region in the chart's 54-year history for a song by a female that was not aided by crossover airplay from country to pop radio. It's the 13th-longest journey to the top 10 overall and the longest by any song since Shinedown's "Second Chance" also took 27 weeks to the tier in 2008-09.

Edited by Klou

Yay for Ellie!!! :clap: And WHYB is REALLY benefiting from those BB Hot 100 rule changes. It's AI+streaming is doing better than its digital sales.

Just looked at the figures; WHYB was #7 digital, #4 radio and #16 on demand, so #5 was a good Hot 100 return; actually the points from #5 to #9 of the Hot 100 all look very close (range 192 to 182 points) on latest calculation (versus 340 points for the #1).

Americano

Vote for Lady Gaga to cover British Vogue. The superstar is already set to cover US Vogue in September:

https://www.facebook.com/questions/439004476130438/

Just looked at the figures; WHYB was #7 digital, #4 radio and #16 on demand, so #5 was a good Hot 100 return; actually the points from #5 to #9 of the Hot 100 all look very close (range 192 to 182 points) on latest calculation (versus 340 points for the #1).

Hmm well it looks like the AI is the biggest factor then. Billboard thinks it could still possibly go #1, but I seriously doubt that.... No way she's going to gain another 150 points or so.

Hmm well it looks like the AI is the biggest factor then. Billboard thinks it could still possibly go #1, but I seriously doubt that.... No way she's going to gain another 150 points or so.

Yes; usually when a song is a higher rank on radio than it is digitally, then it is on its chart decline.

jhonyguy04

Looking back at Gaga's era....I wouldn't change a thing. Every artist has their ups and downs but BTW was worth the ride. With plenty of great music and performances.

yeah!!

WHYB wasn't that big of a hit tbh.

it was good enough. I would be happy with Gaga scoring a hit of that size.

Innovative

Honestly I've heard WHYB on the radio every day this summer. That's a hit in my opinion.

hausofmike

I think Good Time will smash. Radio material right there. Love the song. Even though it's extremely generic

WHYB wasn't that big of a hit tbh.

but it did better than our fave's latest single :fan:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙