💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Who are your predictions for the Super Bowl half time show next year?

NIghtmareElm

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount
4 hours ago, BadJudas said:

I need that. This is a really f***ing good idea ! [And this could be a chance to hear Gaga sings Radio GaGa ! [And maybe We Will Rock You !]

So, i think Rihanna could be a really good choice at the Halftime Show, she had a lot of hit, a good charism, this is the only great pop star who don't have her Show. 

And Miley Cyrus, we need to see what she give us with her new album but she need an Halftime Show ! 

Pink could be great too. She is an amazing performer ! 

Pink would be great. Especially with her acrobats. I wouldn't be surprised if she would outperform all the other pop girls tbh. 

I'm definitely pulling for Queen though considering they're also touring.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagarox

Honestly i dont care anymore lol. Before 2017 i was desperate and kinda scared that they would never let gaga do it because of her polarizing nature but now that the wish is fulfilled idc about superbowl hts at all. 

BUT anyway i'd love to see a female legend from 90s get a chance to do it so mariah or jlo or celine. 

Stephen

The most obvious are Taylor, Rihanna, and Bieber.

They could go with a non pop act though after so many years of pop stars lately. Idk 

BadJudas
1 hour ago, ZacharyMark said:

Pink would be great. Especially with her acrobats. I wouldn't be surprised if she would outperform all the other pop girls tbh. 

I'm definitely pulling for Queen though considering they're also touring.

Yes ! She could do that ! She could give really good vocals, acrobats, and visuals ! ^^

Your idea of Queen with differents singer is definitely good. Of course we'll see Lambert, but not all the show, and this idea highlight that this is Queen the headliner and not this re-formation of the group with Lambert. 

CommonWhiteGirl

I think P!nk would be really good :music:

Imagine that b*tch flying all over the stadium :firega:

SISTERV

I'm going to bet Florida Georgia Line , Rascall Flatts, Keith Urban , or Carrie Underwood considering country is on the rebound and country has become more uptempo recently.

Chromatigaga29

JLO would straight up kill it! And all the straights would probably love watching her :v:

(if it's anything like this ^^)

Where is it Candy?

BloodyJudas
19 hours ago, lilmonster93 said:

Love Iggy but that's never happening

giphy.gif

Iggy? Really? She's as dead as a dodo and she can't rap and that's a fact.  The real queen Nicki Minaj should perform and reap the stage and mark my words, she'll perform next year!!!

HANZ

AKB48, they know how to fock a stadium

tumblr_m9s9lgdmUy1qfw8nxo1_500.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

drinkmytears
18 hours ago, gabeoz said:

We all knwo what happened the last time she had a lot of pressure and criticism :reductive:

Enlighten me...what happened?

In 2008 she had a #1 single and album, and launched her soldout Circus Tour in 2009 that took her all over the world. There was huge pressure to make a comeback and she delivered. The era ended with another Number 1 hit single, 3, and a greatest hits collection.

Then, after taking most of 2010 off, except running her multi billion dollar fragrance empire, she bounced back to #1 on the Hot 100 with Hold It Against Me. Femme Fatale was also a successful album, with hit singles Till The World Ends, and I Wanna Go which became her biggest radio hit. Her feature on Rihanna's S&M took the song to #1

In 2012 she got a big contract to judge on the X factor, then took some time off to record and look after her kids. Scream and Shout became another huge international hit single. In the fall she came back with her platinum hit Work Bitch and announced her Piece of Me Las Vegas residency. 

Piece of Me has sold incredibly well, and has been extended time and time again. This allowed her to launch her moderately successful album Glory, with platinum hit Make Me. She has completely changed the face of Las Vegas and that's been recognized by just about everyone. The demand for her show was so huge she just completed a soldout tour in Asia.

so I'm REALLY trying to figure out what exactly you think happened the last time she was put under pressure because she's been under pressure her whole life. Being a pop star and performer is pressure. But Britney keeps delivering. 

Except you clearly have no knowledge of Britney and her career and you're making a joke about her mental health, issues that happened a decade ago.

Archived