Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Jimmy Iovine shades Gaga

dit

Featured Posts

Edonis
1 minute ago, Albertodift said:

yeah I hated how they all giggled about it like this artist is an industry inside joke. It was sort of mean.

Yeah it was kind of rude. I doubt it's about Gaga because she thanked him recently for something but nnnn this is kind of gross regardless of the artist. I feel bad for them :diane:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis
2 minutes ago, Talent said:

You guys didn't learn anything. 

Sweetie, nobody is really dragging him or anything a la Ed Sheeren. we all doubt it's about Gaga. But it is the collective opinion that giggling at laughing at someone's failure is rude, regardless of who they're speaking of :diane:

• PartySick locked this topic
  • PartySick unlocked this topic
JustaMonster

why was this thread locked and now its not? :oprah:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

My Enigma Heart

He can take his so-called shade and shove it up his *ss. :neyde:

dit
3 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

why was this thread locked and now its not? :oprah:

Miracles still happen :flutter:

synched

Wasn't Born This Way recorded on the road? She created that album during TMB. She was writing songs for ARTPOP during the BTWB but the version that was released was mostly done after her hip surgery and while she was resting. So I doubt that he was talking about her because BTW was not really considered a disaster (when there's AP) and that was the record she created fully on the road, not AP.

GypsyBabe

I don't like how they laughed though. Laughing at an artists failure is not cute.

But then again he isn't the friendliest guy out there. :toofunny:

⚯͛

dit

Which other artist was considered huge to Jimmy, was signed to Interscope and performed in Dubai around that time period guys? :oprah: 

Bradley
1 hour ago, Radio Pop said:

it's true, art pop was a disaster...

Born This Way was made on the road. Some parts of ARTPOP were also made on the road but most songs were made after her hip injury.

Americano, Highway Unicorn (Road to Love), Marry the Night were recorded on her studio bus and the writing process of other songs happened on the road.

Bradley
1 minute ago, Albertodift said:

Which other artist was considered huge to Jimmy, was signed to Interscope and performed in Dubai around that time period guys? :oprah: 

He mentioned Dubai?

Bradley
2 minutes ago, definthejam said:

Wasn't Born This Way recorded on the road? She created that album during TMB. She was writing songs for ARTPOP during the BTWB but the version that was released was mostly done after her hip surgery and while she was resting. So I doubt that he was talking about her because BTW was not really considered a disaster (when there's AP) and that was the record she created fully on the road, not AP.

I made almost the exact same reply as yours.

Born This Way was made on the road and most of ARTPOP wasn't.

Anveeroy

Yes, he was shading gaga. These money monsters are insane and greedy. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

dit
Just now, Bradley said:

He mentioned Dubai?

Yes. He said that the artist was offered 750k to perform in Dubai while creating the album and the artist went and performed there in the middle of the albums creation. He sort of used the example as a way to explain how great albums can't be made with distractions. He said artists like Adele and Ed did not get distracted while making their recent albums and that it showed in the quality of the work. 

Archived