💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Million Reasons Stream TRICK!

Bam

Featured Posts

Stream this playlist and change the speed to 2x. Mute it, and keep it in the background. Click repeat playlist. Let's get it to 50 Mil sis. LET'S GET THIS VIDEO STREAMING! Basically you can surf the web while the video is streaming fast.

Please do it sistersssssssssssssss!!!!

EDIT: YOu know what's better? Opening mulitple tabs of the same playlist and instructions! GO DO IT FAT!

Hades

I've listened so much to Million Reasons i'm fed up so the only way to listen to it again is by muting it. No shade.:emma:

Just now, Dr Evil said:

I've listened so much to Million Reasons i'm fed up so the only way to listen to it again is by muting it. No shade.:emma:

Go do it! You can do anything you want... just keep it in the background.

Batwings
1 minute ago, Dr Evil said:

All the fans are like, "Ugh, I'm so tired of MR, when will she release the third single?" and the GP is all like, "Ooh, is this a new Lady Gaga song?"  :laughga:

ElectricAlley
2 minutes ago, Batwings said:

All the fans are like, "Ugh, I'm so tired of MR, when will she release the third single?" and the GP is all like, "Ooh, is this a new Lady Gaga song?"  :laughga:

Honestly she did a full promo tour for MR (SNL, AMAS) AND played it at the Super Bowl (most watched performance of her whole career) I think the GP is familiar with it at this point, it's radios saying "omg this new lady Gaga song?" (Although it's finally picking up)

weed

Maybe I'm a fake fan but I've heard MR like 30 times in total (& im being generous) so I'm totally not over it :gaycat:

i like it more and more with each listen now 

Ariana Grindr

DEAD.

I love this ****ing fanbase lmao :rockstar:

I'm doing it by the way :creepflop:

You know what's better? Opening mulitple tabs of the same playlist and instructions! GO DO IT FATS!

GloZell Green

if you're tired of the song just plug in your headphones and leave it playing with some volume :chica:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

FrankMonster

I have this and a spotify - million reasons on... both vpn to us... and my personal account in my flop country. What do we need to do for her to resonate in the streaming world :toofunny: We need her to shift some attention there. Hopefully this radio miracle helps us get her streamed. 

By the way, I was listening to the Million Reasons video x2 and it's hilarious. It becomes an upbeat rodeo song lol

Archived