❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
sales

Let's make Million Reasons Top 3 on Hot 100?!

Andrew2512

Featured Posts

Andrew2512

Okay so we all lost hope in this era that we will not even get another semi hit from Joanne not even near the peak of Perfect Illusion which okay flopped . But now Million Reasons is predicted to be a top 10 hit on the billboard hot 100 on today's chart. That's AWESOME. But not enough like we gave up on this era while Gaga promoted her ass and is about to get herself a top 10 and we were morons tbh to gave up on the era so early because Million Reasons success now is all by the general public not our fanbase. So enough celebrating and if we're really a strong fanbase like other bases that gave Sia and Rihanna a no.1 hit. Gave Taylor , Adele and Beyonce amazing sales. And gave The Chainsmokers and Drake streaming success , we should make MR a no.1 hit or even top 3 . We can't let it fall outta the top 10 after only 1 week because let's think about all our happiness and hopes that are gonna be broken coming week if the song fell off the top 10. So what now ?! General public is doing their job and keeping the song constant for a week on iTunes US top 5. If you bought the song you still not doing enough because MR's streams are so bad and while The Chainsmokers , Zayn & Taylor and Ed Sheeran get about 5 million streams a day , Million Reasons barely reach between 500K to 700K streams everyday and falling constantly. Stream the song nowwww for free , buy it , gift it , watch the video , there are like more than  5 live performances of the song on Gaga's VEVO watch them , request the song on all radio sites. Remember we can't let the song fall outta the top 10 after only 1 week cause we're a big strong fanbase. Paws Up Monsters and go support the queen now. Sorry about the long thread.

Thomas P

Honey this week is the only one it can possibly go top 10...

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

takemetovenus

Sorry to break it to you but MR is only going top 10 bc of the superbowl and theres no way we can make it go #5 by ourselves :sweat:

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, Andrew2512 said:

So enough celebrating and if we're really a strong fanbase like other bases that gave Sia and Rihanna a no.1 hit. Gave Taylor , Adele and Beyonce amazing sales. And gave The Chainsmokers and Drake streaming success

it was the GP that "gave" them success, not their fans

homomo

Even if all the members on GGD bought the song, and streamed it; it still wouldn't crack the top 3 next week. It's predicted for top 20 next week. I'm more than happy with that. If y'all Americans want to go higher, then go ahead! Nothing is stopping you. 

Andrew2512
Just now, Rescued said:

stans can't make a song climb the charts. You should know that by now :lana:

Really Adele stans say hi

Spanish Eyes
Just now, Andrew2512 said:

Really Adele stans say hi

Since when does Adele have stans?

She's GP all the way.

plasticalice
1 hour ago, takemetovenus said:

Sorry to break it to you but MR is only going top 10 bc of the superbowl and theres no way we can make it go #5 by ourselves :sweat:

Delete this.

takemetovenus
1 minute ago, privateillusion said:

Delete this.

no :hor: 

I meant #3 but still MR is bound to free fall on the BBH100 after this week, the superbowl promo is essentially over

Like I meant in my original post, Monsters alone can't uphold a #3 hit, the GP has to be here for it

666 others
1 hour ago, takemetovenus said:

tumblr_og3jruNnLz1rxtl1ho1_500.jpg

:holyshit:

plasticalice
1 minute ago, takemetovenus said:

no :hor: 

I meant #3 but still MR is bound to free fall on the BBH100 after this week, the superbowl promo is essentially over

Like I meant in my original post, Monsters alone can't uphold a #3 hit, the GP has to be here for it

It's literally #4, the radios are gonna be forced to play the crap out of it. It could very well peak at #3!

Archived