Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

MR passes CTTR on iTunes

monsterdino

Featured Posts

15 minutes ago, Matangi said:

CTTR atleast is sonically interesting and pivots the perspective of katy's career as a pop artist. MR is literally the bare minimum that gaga, or any halfway decent country/ballad artist, could do.

Bare Minimum doesn't sound typical Gaga. She usually goes for a 'more is more' approach. So yeah, MR (and Joanne in general) is obviously a progression in Gaga's musical journey. Million Reason is not just a country ballad, it's a well-informed and overall outstanding country ballad, which gives Gaga a lot of credibility as a songwriter and musician; as someone who really understands music. 
On the other hand I don't see what CTTR could give Katy. She didn't even write the song herself. I really don't see any truth in what you just said. It even sounds kinda deluded.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SweetEscape
20 hours ago, monsterdino said:

US iTunes

3. Million Reasons (+1)

4. Chained To The Rhythm (-1) 

Hide contents

8ae2af107fed4ae88ef317cf9a236584.png

the other version of Million Reasons is also in the Top 50

e81602e45d824781985e5bce59664012.png

The other version of MR? There's another version? :stalkga:

SweetEscape
19 hours ago, EvilCat said:

Take my hand slay Joanne

Top 10 is ready for you :diane:

IMG_2757.gif

omg this gif though :ladyhaha:

SweetEscape
7 minutes ago, Modernillusion said:

Deluxe / Standard, maybe

Oh yeah right, I thought it counted as one like on Spotify :emma: 

monsterdino
42 minutes ago, SweetEscape said:

The other version of MR? There's another version? :stalkga:

yes from the standard album version :stalkga:

Fame IV
3 hours ago, Rescued said:

Bare Minimum doesn't sound typical Gaga. She usually goes for a 'more is more' approach. So yeah, MR (and Joanne in general) is obviously a progression in Gaga's musical journey. Million Reason is not just a country ballad, it's a well-informed and overall outstanding country ballad, which gives Gaga a lot of credibility as a songwriter and musician; as someone who really understands music. 
On the other hand I don't see what CTTR could give Katy. She didn't even write the song herself. I really don't see any truth in what you just said. It even sounds kinda deluded.

I agree

A Star is Born ⭐

Matangi
5 hours ago, Rescued said:

we are fine to disagree, but dont think im talking about talent.. im talking about the final product when it comes down to how it will be recieved. its clear where the talent lies between these two.

monsterdino
8 hours ago, Matangi said:

CTTR atleast is sonically interesting and pivots the perspective of katy's career as a pop artist. MR is literally the bare minimum that gaga, or any halfway decent country/ballad artist, could do.

No, CTTR is the bare minimum that any pop artist can do AKA get Max Martin to produce the song and get Sia to write the song and you just sing it...so think again.

somnambulist
8 hours ago, Matangi said:

LOL what? Like.....fine, you dont need to like MR, but a Max Martin song with lyrics Sia wrote is literally the bare minimum a pop act can do right now. 

Matangi
1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

No, CTTR is the bare minimum that any pop artist can do AKA get Max Martin to produce the song and get Sia to write the song and you just sing it...so think again.

54 minutes ago, somnambulist said:

LOL what? Like.....fine, you dont need to like MR, but a Max Martin song with lyrics Sia wrote is literally the bare minimum a pop act can do right now. 

again y'all are confusing talent with the end product of a song... no one is saying katy's talent is involved here at all. however the song themselves, CTTR has much more resonance and a better sound in my opinion. feel free to disagree hunties

monsterdino
44 minutes ago, Matangi said:

again y'all are confusing talent with the end product of a song... no one is saying katy's talent is involved here at all. however the song themselves, CTTR has much more resonance and a better sound in my opinion. feel free to disagree hunties

Let me guess because it's an upbeat song? lmao, the production of the song is basic tbh and you said that MIllion Reasons is the bare minimum any arist COULD DO, you didn't talk about the product of the song you were talking about the EFFORT wich Gaga did put a lot effort with writing and producing the song while Katy just payed the 2 (Max and Sia) hit makers in the musical industry and all she had to do is go in the studio and sing it

Archived