💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My Idea for the next Video

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

Luke78619
11 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

What I was going for was Gaga with her hair down like for the BTS Victoria Secret fashion Show in a bra open flannel and a pair of sexy tight torn up jeans with some kinda bad ass heels

Maybe she should cut her hair with the scissors too :gum: I loved for her hair on the Victoria runway... but she looked so good BTS :giveup: I can't choose

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

HolyDelRey
3 minutes ago, iFameMonzter said:

she will re use the apple commercial and use ayo as 3rd single 

can she keep everything related to this era? 

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

sass bonbon
31 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

I also then think that she could easily just leave off at post Million reasons guitar break. Because TECHNICALLY in this timeline I created there is no indication that the John Wayne events happen after MR. That's why I set it up how I did was to make it seem like closure with a twist that seems to be a circular timeline.

Actually, the part where I thought this could work, was the pair of scissors and the jeans, that makes a lot of sense, and itd be fun that the videos were not  chronologically released, but they still follow up.

bbhmm

Cailleach
1 hour ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

The cops pull up. And the dancers get arrested and just yell GO GOOO at Gaga she sees a blue Jeep. She hops in and drives through the night.

Lovegame teas:awesome:

That's not very born this way of you

xoxo Craig

I imagined Gaga to be like

"Ready? HEEEEERE WEEE GOOOOOOO"

Then she rocks out with the guitar and stuff to A-YO and has a party cause she smokin all her haters, especially the one that she describes in P.I and MR 

End Racism Now

Duella Dvil
5 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

I imagined Gaga to be like

"Ready? HEEEEERE WEEE GOOOOOOO"

Then she rocks out with the guitar and stuff to A-YO and has a party cause she smokin all her haters, especially the one that she describes in P.I and MR 

Im just so here for this continuation thing!!! OMG

www.instagram.com/theduella666

I thought after MR she'll have a flashback to her stripping days and do Diamond Heart. But your idea great too! :rockstar:

Archived