đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My Idea for the next Video

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil

It starts off exactly where Million Reasons left off... Obviously.

Shifts to black and white and she just looks pissed.

A scene of her, she's wearing a bra a flannel and some tight light blue jeans, in a bar with some friends maybe Mark, Bloodpop etc. She's just talking kinda pissed off sluggin back shots. Then she says

Its just like i love a cowboy you know etc.

Flashes back to her at the studio in the suit. When she says can you go a little FAAASTERRR she slams the guitar on the ground and it pans back to the bar.

She is turned from the bar talking at both the camera and the guys for the verse.

At every "john is just the same I'm sick of there city games" a waitress (one of the dancers from the LA Dive Bar Tour) says it to gaga, then the bartender (the other dancer) "i crave a real wild man Im strung out on" Gaga "JOHN WAYNE"

they are dancing on the bar for the instrumental.

For the second verse she busts through the door talking to the dancers. And get in a car, they light up during the prechorus, but there is no blunt in their hands. You see them miming smoking weed and when they exhalle smoke comes out. They hot box for the remainder of the verse while seemingly talking back and forth. They drive off tires squealing at JOHHHN WAAAAYNE. 

This chorus is dedicated to a memory of each ones fight between each one and their respective ex and they find each other at the end of the chorus at the bar they met at. Showing we all just went through the same thing and found each other. They stop somewhere for the bridge get out and Gaga full on performs it with them while standing on the hood of the car the dancers are dancing on the roof.

"Into our love storm"

The song stops

The cops pull up. And the dancers get arrested and just yell GO GOOO at Gaga she sees a blue Jeep. She hops in and drives through the night.

She notices in the seat next to her a black shirt and a pair of scissors, no one is following her so she pulls over and makes the iconic shorts from her jeans. Puts on the black shirt and drives as the final chorus plays shes singing it and it flashes between her driving, and her pink suit million reasons Gaga and Silver shirt Gaga dancing in the studio/desert. She drives off into the sunrise.

Immediately followed by one single "scream" from Perfect Illusion.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

The Fame Joanne

I love it but Gaga doesn't make good videos anymore :poot:

Also would this mean it's a circle and there won't be a fourth single? :oprah:

Luke78619

I like it all, apart from having the PI clothing at the end, she needs new outfit, an iconic one we can associate with JW, like the pink suit is MR...

still love it tho :rockstar: couldn't have come up with anything better myself 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Duella Dvil
1 minute ago, The Fame Joanne said:

I love it but Gaga doesn't make good videos anymore :poot:

Also would this mean it's a circle and there won't be a fourth single? :oprah:

She's known for betrayals :poot:

I also then think that she could easily just leave off at post Million reasons guitar break. Because TECHNICALLY in this timeline I created there is no indication that the John Wayne events happen after MR. That's why I set it up how I did was to make it seem like closure with a twist that seems to be a circular timeline.

Duella Dvil
Just now, monster78619 said:

I like it all, apart from having the PI clothing at the end, she needs new outfit, an iconic one we can associate with JW, like the pink suit is MR...

still love it tho :rockstar: couldn't have come up with anything better myself 

What I was going for was Gaga with her hair down like for the BTS Victoria Secret fashion Show in a bra open flannel and a pair of sexy tight torn up jeans with some kinda bad ass heels

That's an interesting idea :D John Wayne is the perfect song for an iconic video. It has to be the 3rd single. 

HolyDelRey

Poor Gagalo, can she quit or move on already? She won't be able to score a video with 100m views, for the next couple of years.

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Duella Dvil
Just now, Bakki Del Rey said:

Poor Gagalo, can she quit or move on already? She won't be able to score a video with 100m views, for the next couple of years.

Sisss....

HolyDelRey
1 minute ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Sisss....

What? I've been supporting her more than 8 years, and this is the first time that i actually feel disappointed and betrayed. She's one of the biggest pop stars in the world, and she can't put out a music video with an actual concept and visuals? Is that too much to ask for? I'm done with this era.

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

The Fame Joanne
7 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

What I was going for was Gaga with her hair down like for the BTS Victoria Secret fashion Show in a bra open flannel and a pair of sexy tight torn up jeans with some kinda bad ass heels

Ok, so it has a flashback at the beginning? I'm here for that

The Fame Joanne
12 minutes ago, Prince Bananas said:

She will sing and dance with a white background 

And there will still be monsters who say she doesn't owe us anything and everyone who doesn't like it is a fake fan :nails:

Archived