💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Joanne Is Pacing Better Than ARTPOP

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

12 hours ago, LG said:

I wish it'd stream decently.. I mean even some of my indie favs have more spotify listeners than gaga :/

MØ: 11m listeners

Tove Lo: 14m listeners

Gaga: 9m listeners

it's one of the paradox of the Internet Era: Gaga has a strong Fanbase that buys her Albums and then listen to the physical copy (The quality of an MP3, even a HQ one, cannot even be compared to a CD, I've noticed some instruments I didn't realize they were there when I got my CD lol)

Concerning Indie Artists, my guess is that most of their Fans usually buy a vinyl copy, and then they use Streaming service most of the time (lame theory i know, but maybe not so far from the truth)

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

TopDomBoy
12 hours ago, Derpplause said:

giphy.gif

but will we get a Telephone sequel?

I cant with all that Telephone sht sequel, the song and video are awful, even Gaga hate them. And the ft. Beyonce should have never happened.  :fthis:

All monsters are human, you are a monster.

Katsuki Bakugo
12 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

i kinda dont like that it didnt stay at #1 for at least one more week :oprah: but, i guess, better something than nothing 

Thats more than something in my books.  She also destroyed Michael Buble's #1 streak so tbh its more than something! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
7 minutes ago, Sister Jude said:

I cant with all that Telephone sht sequel, the song and video are awful, even Gaga hate them. And the ft. Beyonce should have never happened.  :fthis:

They aren't awful. The song is just beneath her now.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Modern Ecstacy
11 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

it's one of the paradox of the Internet Era: Gaga has a strong Fanbase that buys her Albums and then listen to the physical copy (The quality of an MP3, even a HQ one, cannot even be compared to a CD, I've noticed some instruments I didn't realize they were there when I got my CD lol)

Concerning Indie Artists, my guess is that most of their Fans usually buy a vinyl copy, and then they use Streaming service most of the time (lame theory i know, but maybe not so far from the truth)

Well these indie artists lack pure album sales (due to smaller fanbases), their fans mostly buy their albums on iTunes but I believe its the GP that listens to them on streaming services. MØ and Tove's music is very trendy and has a lot of EDM/ Modern electronic based instrumentation plus they have support from modern DJ artists like Diplo etc. hence their high numbers in streaming. 

19 minutes ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

Well these indie artists lack pure album sales (due to smaller fanbases), their fans mostly buy their albums on iTunes but I believe its the GP that listens to them on streaming services. MØ and Tove's music is very trendy and has a lot of EDM/ Modern electronic based instrumentation plus they have support from modern DJ artists like Diplo etc. hence their high numbers in streaming. 

Also this, definitely! 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Archived