đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Rq: Revival of the Soccer Moms

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

All of the soccer moms need to be resurrected to help our girl.

'A Million Reasons' is charing at No. 8 on the iTunes and we need some radio requests in since radio is paying her dust. 

Come on soccer moms. We need yah. 

Here's Shanquell Matthews, lover of god,  Mother of 2 straight soccers boys who mean everything to her setting an example for us:

donutellha

rise my girls

soccer-mom-and-sideline-rage-bky56h.jpg

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

DeanWinchester
4 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

The soccer moms are dead.

for real though. We need variety in twitter accounts. try some small upcomer/aspiring indie musicians looking for inspirational music

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
7 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Here's Shanquell Matthews, lover of god,  Mother of 2 straight soccers boys who mean everything to her setting an example for us:

You need to make it look like she's sharing Bible quotes and DIY tips on cooking, etc, btw. All her tweets are requests about Gaga :rip:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

You need country homophobic dads now. That's where the money's at if you want MR to succeed.

00026 † 10000

xoxo cupcakke
1 minute ago, Mark said:

You need country homophobic dads now. That's where the money's at if you want MR to succeed.

TBH, we also need tweenager girls who recently created their first Twitter page and, are like, so into this new song called Million Reasons that all their friends are listening to

DiscoHeaven23
1 minute ago, Mark said:

"I sure dont like that Lady GayGay and her fairy music. But Million Reasons is a good song. Please don't tell my moonshine buddies."

VOLANTIS

My Soccer mom forgot her password. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived