'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I made this.

Seeka

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, Seeka said:

You know, you could keep the shady bits to yourself.

It's shitty, I know it is. The waistline is weird, it's not completely centered (as you see more of than left than the right) the shadows are weird, the feet are weird...

I know I'm not good. I decided to put this up here because it's a Gaga manip and I really have nowhere else to put this.

Please keep your shadiness to yourself. I put myself down enough as it is.

Its really not shady....

its a good edit, but I saw mirrored effect a hundred of times, so its not spectacular to me. It was never my intention to put you down or your editing skills 

Seeka
6 hours ago, Nono said:

Its really not shady....

its a good edit, but I saw mirrored effect a hundred of times, so its not spectacular to me. It was never my intention to put you down or your editing skills 

I know you probably meant well, but let's look at your comment...

15 hours ago, Nono said:

Good edit, but nothing spectacular to write home about ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

while the entire last half is completely unnecessary, the emote is infuriating. While I know it means just general uncaring, it can be taken as "why did you bother with this again?" or "why'd you put this up here?"

It's not even really constructive criticism. Like "Oh I noticed you have more of the left side than the right" or maybe "You know instead of making the gold trim silver, why didn't you try making the entire jacket white?" or "her waisteline kind of looks weird, why don't you include the shadows so she doesn't look weird?"

And like I said before, where else am I gonna put this? I can't put it up on my dA, and I don't see a point to put it up anywhere else but here.

Computer

I like it, very well blended and the interlocking body parts, it looks real.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Seeka
9 minutes ago, Computer said:

I like it, very well blended and the interlocking body parts, it looks real.

Awww thanks. Though it stops looking real when you look at the top, haha.

Archived