opinion

LG5 Wish List

Antonio

Featured Posts

BadKidBrodie

- A blend of experimental and traditional pop with her own flare 

- At least 1 RedOne track, 1 Fernando track, 1 Giorgio track and 1 BloodPop track (I want more but i'd be happy with just 1 each)

- No piano ballads (welp)

- Telephone continuation feat Beyonce (pref. as the first single)

- A consistent visual theme with album/single artwork, promo shots, fonts (like BTW/TFM)

- A simple album cover that is striking (TFM)

- A smooth era with concise single choices (none of that DWUW vs Venus crap, pick a damn single and stay with it)

- No promo singles

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
14 hours ago, monsterdino said:

WHY IS EVERYONE WANTING HUGE REDONE INVOLVEMENT IN THIS REOCRD?!!!

gif2.gif 

Lady-Gaga-1.jpg

:staymad:

bc we don't know what to expect from the other producers... i'm not satisfied by any mark ronson song :neyde:

monsterdino
14 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

So this LG5 should be the FULL version of the album then...

Nope hopefully that will never happend, I dont want Gaga to make pop mainstream music like Katy and the others she is so above that...

- no straight-up dance pop like she did in 2008: I'm turning in my stan card if she just gives me more of the same ****. I want to hear a drastic change in her sound.

- a streamlined album: no clunkers, no fillers.

- well thought out lyrics and memorable hooks.

- a consistent / cohesive image for the WHOLE era: she can give us lots of different looks but there has to be a central idea.

- good single choices.

BabylonHooker

- some songs produced by RedOne like Alejandro,SHICD,Hair...

-2 #1 singles at least, every single in top 10 BB

-Stunning MV like Bad Romance,Alejandro, Telephone,Poker Face... with modern concepts, no mythological,ancient themes :koons:
-Controversial lyrics :v:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

BuzzcutSeason

My wish list:

- An Album 

- RedOne tracks

- Not trying too hard to be different

- 14 tracks

TimisaMonster
7 hours ago, monsterdino said:

Nope hopefully that will never happend, I dont want Gaga to make pop mainstream music like Katy and the others she is so above that...

You make it seem like TFM was some basic generic pop music like TD from Katy...

TFM was faaaar from "normal" pop music...even by today's standards

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FGGrayson
15 hours ago, QueenGaga said:

There were two videos, Applause and G.U.Y

tumblr_ma561cFC3u1rfduvxo1_250.gif

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

monsterdino
13 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

You make it seem like TFM was some basic generic pop music like TD from Katy...

TFM was faaaar from "normal" pop music...even by today's standards

Yes, and I dont want that from Gaga 

TimisaMonster
8 hours ago, monsterdino said:

Yes, and I dont want that from Gaga 

Want what?I'm confused....are you calling TFM basic like TD? :duck:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Antonio
On 7/1/2016 at 8:35 AM, Mujinkyaku said:

- no straight-up dance pop like she did in 2008: I'm turning in my stan card if she just gives me more of the same ****. I want to hear a drastic change in her sound.

I'm more than confident she won't come back to this kind of genre and will definitely sing more ballads.

23 hours ago, frankgutz said:

tumblr_ma561cFC3u1rfduvxo1_250.gif

G.U.Y's video slayed so hard...

On 7/1/2016 at 9:52 AM, BuzzcutSeason said:

- Not trying too hard to be different

What do you even mean by that? Do you want her to be that generic pop-girl she used to be? Don't you want her to evolve? To show her appearance and be different than all the others that are trying to empress the GP?

On 7/1/2016 at 6:36 AM, BadKidBrodie said:

- A simple album cover that is striking (TFM)

Couldn't agree more.

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

VersaceKing

1) 11-13 songs only. No deluxe editon/special edition/target bonus edition.

2) Beautiful and simple yet sophisticated cover art and photoshoot for the album booklet.

3) Mark Ronson and Lady Gaga as executive producers. Fernando Garibay, Giorgio Moroder, Nile Rodgers and Tame Impala as co-producers. No RedOne (a.k.a ARTPOP Sinner). More Self-Produced tracks (not just one, maybe 3). More self-written tracks (her best ones are those she wrote alone - Speechless, Yoü And I and Bad Romance - RedOne confessed he only helped her write the 'rah rah roma-ma' part)

4) Meaningful songs about humanity and earth ala Earth Song, Heal The World and I Was Here - written with Diane Warren.

5) A collaboration with Elton John only or not collaborations at all.

6) Tour longer then 90 dates, which will visit North America, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Oceania, including new countries such as: Ukraine, Slovakia, India, Abu Dhabi and Panama. Also adding concerts in places she visited only once during her career, such as: Serbia, Croatia, Hungary, Estonia, Wales and Greece. May be stadiums+arenas or arenas only. No more then 1-2 dates per city, in order to keep a spot for new cities or countries which she has never performed at + sold out figures on every date. Full stage for every show (not here for artRAVE stadiums/small arenas stage mess). Tour DVD.

7) HUGE promotion (even bigger then BTW sized): banners, billboards, train posters, Times square advertisements, TV commercials, Radio commercials ect. 

8) Plan singles from advance and stick with the chosen ones (no more DWUW-VENUS, AURA-APPLAUSE kinda mess)

9) 4-5 music videos at least.

10) New choreography/choreographer

11) More raw and angel-like vocals. For the producers: less auto-tuning Gaga's voice behind her back.

12) Write songs on piano and then transform them to upbeat songs using REAL instruments (The Fame Monster, Born This Way), and not using pre-made electronic beats (Mary Jane Holland, Aura and Donatella says hi!)

FGGrayson
9 hours ago, Antonio said:

G.U.Y's video slayed so hard...

i know, i actually love the video, it's just that i always hated that song, so that makes me almost impossible to enjoy the video, i barely watch it because of that

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

Stephen

- Songs that feel inspiring/uplifting (Like Gypsy, TEOG)

- Songs that make me sad/emotional (Like Speechless, Dope)

- At least 4 music videos

Archived