💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I am SO PROUD of Gaga

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

VANTABLACK
4 hours ago, Ronk said:

Exactly.  She needs her reach to achieve more good in the world.  Doing good is what she's all about.  The things you list touch the surface, but many of the ways she helps people go unnoticed.  She doesn't use her good deeds to enhance her image.  She is like this quote from another great humanitarian:  “I try not to speak about all the charities and people I help, because I believe we can only be truly generous when we expect nothing in return.” ― Muhammad Ali

There is a lot of Ali in Gaga.  For those who don't know the true measure of Ali, consider his words:

“Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.”

Muhammad Ali

“I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.”

Muhammad Ali

“The man who has no imagination has no wings.”

Muhammad Ali

“To be able to give away riches is mandatory if you wish to possess them. This is the only way that you will be truly rich.”

Muhammad Ali

“Don't count the days, make the days count.”

― Muhammad Ali

“You lose nothing when fighting for a cause ... In my mind the losers are those who don't have a cause they care about.”

― Muhammad Ali

“If your mind can conceive it; and your heart can believe it - then you can achieve it.”

― Muhammad Ali

“Truly great people in history never wanted to be great for themselves. All they wanted was the chance to do good for others and be close to God.”

― Muhammad Ali

“When it comes to love, compassion, and other feelings of the heart, I am rich.”

― Muhammad Ali

“My wealth is in my knowledge of self, love, and spirituality.”

― Muhammad Ali,

“The greatest victory in life is to rise above the material things that we once valued most.”

― Muhammad Ali

Amazing!!!

Kayla

Here here! Gaga has done so much. She not only talks the talk, but she walks the walk. I'm proud to be a fan of a woman who does more than tweet platitudes- she actively tries to solve problems and inspire others through art and action. 

Ronk
29 minutes ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

Amazing!!!

The greatest parallel between Gaga and Muhammad Ali is this:

Ali was known to the world as a boxer, yet in his heart and soul, in his words and his actions, he was a kind person dedicated to helping others and doing as much good as he could in the world.

Gaga is known to the world as a pop star, yet in her heart and soul, in her words and her actions, she is a kind person dedicated to helping others and doing as much good as she can in the world.

Male and female, different races, different religions, different professions, yet in what matters they are one and the same.

I live outside the space time continuum.

VANTABLACK
1 hour ago, Kayla said:

Here here! Gaga has done so much. She not only talks the talk, but she walks the walk. I'm proud to be a fan of a woman who does more than tweet platitudes- she actively tries to solve problems and inspire others through art and action. 

And We have yet to witness her greatest achievements and contributions ! She's not even half way through her career yet . 

Archived