Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First 'Lemonade' bad critique that I've seen

KURUSHITOVSKA

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA
4 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

The first you've seen? Then you haven't been paying much attention. Reporters such as Piers Morgan have been slamming it, Wendy Williams, other people like that, alot of the public has commented on it's pretentiousness, etc. There's just a lot of hiding the bad reviews going on to make it look better than it is, to make Beyonce look better than she is, and again, a bunch of good reviews and popularity does not mean the music is actually good. 

I've read somewhere that the company has been deleting bad reviews on it's wiki page

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bayonse
5 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

The first you've seen? Then you haven't been paying much attention. Reporters such as Piers Morgan have been slamming it, Wendy Williams, other people like that, alot of the public has commented on it's pretentiousness, etc. There's just a lot of hiding the bad reviews going on to make it look better than it is, to make Beyonce look better than she is, and again, a bunch of good reviews and popularity does not mean the music is actually good. 

nope its just you and some other pressed gays that spent your days trying to knock down an artist's success

90% of your and @KURUSHITOVSKA's posts are about beyonce,why are you so obessed? you are worse than pawsdownlittlemonsters tbh

no more parties in LA

PopThatArt
6 minutes ago, Hooker said:

I don't personally agree, the reviewers complain about how people care more about the hype of the album than the music, which is a valid opinion to have, but then fail to actually critique the music. Surely this makes them just the same? You can't hold it against the album how other people react to it. 

I think part of the problem though is that some of the review will be lost in translation, so maybe I could be missing their point :laughga:

The music is completely vacant, I listened to the songs, it's so cliche and really repetitive and people have done it better, even recently, like Pharrell with his Freedom song, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis with that new song, Common and John Legend with Glory, etc. Macklemore released that song recently echoing same themes as Beyonce, and he was torn apart so was the song. There is a lot of hypocrisy going on. And it's more about who Beyonce is than the actual quality of the music, the quality isn't there. To me anyway. Everyone is so wrapped up in "who is Beyonce talking about?" "are they breaking up?" "what's going on?" And in the music videos. It's all a guise to hide the poor quality of the music, there is no real discussion about the music's quality and the creativity of the music, or in this case, the lack thereof. 

Go see A Star is Born

PopThatArt
2 minutes ago, bayonse said:

nope its just you and some other pressed gays that spent your days trying to knock down an artist's success

90% of your posts are about beyonce,why are you so obessed? you are worse than pawsdownlittlemonsters tbh

Piers Morgan isnt gay, Wendy Williams isnt gay. I feel personally attacked by that comment. Is an admin on here going to issue that person a warning, like I got for what I said about Beyonce the other day? Or is there some favoritism going on? 

Go see A Star is Born

KURUSHITOVSKA

90% of your and @KURUSHITOVSKA's posts are about beyonce,why are you so obessed? you are worse than pawsdownlittlemonsters tbh

Um i made this post because i found this article interesting, I don't hate beyoncé lmao! 

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Piers Morgan isnt gay, Wendy Williams isnt gay. 

3 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

The music is completely vacant, I listened to the songs, it's so cliche and really repetitive and people have done it better, even recently, like Pharrell with his Freedom song, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis with that new song, Common and John Legend with Glory, etc. Macklemore released that song recently echoing same themes as Beyonce, and he was torn apart so was the song. There is a lot of hypocrisy going on. And it's more about who Beyonce is than the actual quality of the music, the quality isn't there. To me anyway. Everyone is so wrapped up in "who is Beyonce talking about?" "are they breaking up?" "what's going on?" And in the music videos. It's all a guise to hide the poor quality of the music, there is no real discussion about the music's quality and the creativity of the music, or in this case, the lack thereof. 

out of likes but here's 10000000000 

bayonse
1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Um i made this post because i found this article interesting, I don't hate beyoncé lmao! 

oh yes you do darling, you post only hate about her 

no more parties in LA

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, bayonse said:

oh yes you do darling, you post only hate about her 

No I don't. I don't like the album, but I don't hate her. I only don't like he way of acting superior to everybody else, but that doesn't make me hate her. And I can have an opinion right? If you love her I don't complain. If I don't like her you shouldn't complain.

bayonse
1 minute ago, PopThatArt said:

Piers Morgan isnt gay, Wendy Williams isnt gay. 

oh so now they are valuable critics?

just like Perez Hilton?  

no more parties in LA

bayonse
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

No I don't. I don't like the album, but I don't hate her. I only don't like he way of acting superior to everybody else, but that doesn't make me hate her. And I can have an opinion right? If you love her I don't complain. If I don't like her you shouldn't complain.

ok but no one really cares about your opinion so keep it to yourself 

no more parties in LA

KURUSHITOVSKA

ok but no one really cares about your opinion so keep it to yourself 

You do because you complain about my opinion so... :awkney:

PopThatArt

And also.... Pretty much all of those songs on Beyonce's new album sample some song from other singers and performers, talk about unoriginal. 

Go see A Star is Born

Ugh, I hate when critics decide to critique the artist and not the album. It happened with almost every ARTPOP review. Do your job, dude. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

KingRedd

Beyoncé is a person who doesn't have to be social media Thot to be successful. Why is social media even mentioned in a music critique.... Her personal life is one that I have a common stance with. She doesn't use social media to get attention or Twitter beef or post naked photos. I guess in order to relate to "fans" one must be reckless and an avid Twitter user lol. As you can see I disagree lol 

May I Read You? 😎

KingRedd
30 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

And also.... Pretty much all of those songs on Beyonce's new album sample some song from other singers and performers, talk about unoriginal. 

You are always so pressed about EVERY other artist besides Gaga lol I enjoy your rants about literally anything a musician does... Carry on

May I Read You? 😎

Archived