💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

What is a show in danger of cancellation on FX

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

I make this post just to show you what is a show in danger of cancellation on FX (the channel that air AHS). I make this thread because a lot people who seem to be worry about AHS 'fall' in ratings and demo the last week.

FX just has cancelled 'Married' which was in its second season. Here the numbers it had during its first and second season (rating and demo) :

Average season 1 : 0.63M viewers (demo : 0.36). Season 2 : 0.41M viewers (demo : 0.19).

For the moment the average of AHS season 5  is 4.36M viewers and 2.27 in demo !  

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/fx-tv-show-ratings-33426/

So stop the meltdown because of ratings every week... AHS is not in danger...  

Serendipity

Hopefully hotel doesn't meet such a fate :crossed:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Whispering

Wait....people actually think AHS is in danger of getting cancelled! :saladga:

Those people can't be serious! Has to be trolls...or people who don't get how TV works. 

monketsharona

IDK what demo is but those figures for Married are truly tragic :toofunny: 

that's the 18-49 year old part of the audience. The channels care a lot  more about those numbers (even more than ratings). A show that brings young audience will always be renewed, more than a show that appeal an old audience with still strong ratings. 

even if it gets cancelled, your precious gaga season is already done. they wont cancel midseason

You will learn respect!

Whispering

Hopefully hotel doesn't meet such a fate :crossed:

Use your brain. 2.27 in the desired demo is excellent for a cable show.(especially since it has so many DVR viewers that watch it later) Do you not understand how far apart 2.27 and 0.19 for the other show is? 

GloZell Green

I doubt it's being cancelled seeing as how it's getting so much praise :proud:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Serendipity

Use your brain. 2.27 in the desired demo is excellent for a cable show.(especially since it has so many DVR viewers that watch it later) Do you not understand how far apart 2.27 and 0.19 for the other show is? 

I don't watch TV, so don't come at me like that:what:

bionic

that's the 18-49 year old part of the audience. The channels care a lot  more about those numbers (even more than ratings). A show that brings young audience will always be renewed, more than a show that appeal an old audience with still strong ratings. 

Oh demographics of course :toofunny: For some reason I thought it was demo like demonstration

buy bionic

monketsharona

I doubt it's being cancelled seeing as how it's getting so much praise :proud:

yeah and it's still their #1 show :sweat:

That's probably why they are considering making 2 seasons in a year and that Ryan Murphy is already working on season 6

Whispering

I don't watch TV, so don't come at me like that

But you just commented in a thread that detailed the difference between a hit show and a show on the verge of cancellation, so you should be able to figure out what is doing well and what is in danger. 

Serendipity

But you just commented in a thread that detailed the difference between a hit show and a show on the verge of cancellation, so you should be able to figure out what is doing well and what is in danger. 

Can't a stan pray that show still lasts if she takes a break between two seasons? :usrs:

Do people actually think AHS was potentially being cancelled? :lmao: It has way too much of an impact at this point to even remotely being thought of as cancelled. Smh.

Archived