💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Liars, liars everywhere...

KURUSHITOVSKA

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA

So this Twitter account is giving away a supposed DWUW single released in Japan after I posted here my fan-made single covers. 

Here's their tweet: https://twitter.com/ShadyGagaFacts/status/655716678584537088

Here's my post: http://gagadaily.com/topic/166390-unreleased-physical-cd-singles-for-yall/

BTW It was my account, I tried to validate my email, it's kurush(i)tovska@...... but I couldn't because it's an OutLook account and it has "sh1t" in the username, so I had to make another GGD account.

There was no DWUW official release anywhere right? If it's fan-made and it's made by me, should I ask for credit at least?

I can't start a topic on Convesation Area, sorry. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

barcodemonster

Didn't read that essay of an OP anything longer than 4 lines is too much for me. Anyways what is bleeped in your username fatty?

scan my barcode

Kermit

You should, but it wouldn't be as if he was selling it, he's giving it away for free, ask him for credit and or to delete the tweet.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

KURUSHITOVSKA

Didn't read that essay of an OP anything longer than 4 sentences is too much for me. Anyways what is bleeped in your username fatty?

It's my stage name, Kurush(i)tovska, as it says sh(i)t, it's bleeped. GGD censorship problems...

Kermit

Didn't read that essay of an OP anything longer than 4 lines is too much for me. Anyways what is bleeped in your username fatty?

:emma:  AAAA*NNN*AAA**LLL DEL REY

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

barcodemonster

It's my stage name, Kurush(i)tovska, as it says sh(i)t, it's bleeped. GGD censorship problems...

oh so you're a ****star. Give me a link to your portfolio 

scan my barcode

barcodemonster

:emma:  AAAA*NNN*AAA**LLL DEL REY

who do you think you are quoting me with capital letters. Wipe your ass along with that attitude of yours 

scan my barcode

KURUSHITOVSKA

You should, but it wouldn't be as if he was selling it, he's giving it away for free, ask him for credit and or to delete the tweet.

The main problem is that their are giving it as official, I wouldn't ask for credit if they were saying that it's a fan-made. I didn't ask for credit in my original post if someone shares it away

oh so you're a ****star. Give me a link to your portfolio 

lmao I'm not into that... I want to be a singer! 

barcodemonster

lmao I'm not into that... I want to be a singer! 

you sing during p0rno s-x? I'm so turned on 

scan my barcode

KURUSHITOVSKA

you sing during p0rno s-x? I'm so turned on 

HAHAHAHA I like to call it ****0pera

barcodemonster

HAHAHAHA I like to call it ****0pera

what song would you sing while with me? 

scan my barcode

KURUSHITOVSKA

what song would you sing while with me? 

Heavy Metal Lover

Kermit

who do you think you are quoting me with capital letters. Wipe your ass along with that attitude of yours 

SLqGlL8xHlD8c.gif

RAMROD

Well the user replied to me, and claimed it was not stolen from GGD. 

Gsve me the link of the official Japanese Universal store but the item is long gone now.

So, OP, @KURU****OVSKA if you have twitter, maybe you have to contact him/her with DM to solve this.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived