question

Future season titles for AHS?

arthurhmangum

Featured Posts

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lupegmonster

AHS: Cruise (cruise ship with secrets, ghosts deaths with gore)

AHS: Hospital (people stuck in the worst hospital ever, killer doctors, slutty nurses. )

AHS: Island  (stranded in an island full of cannibal residents and secrets)

AHS: University (Need a more horrifying name like Night School) 

AHS: Dark Forest (a forest with hidden mysteries and evil inside, this should be a horribly scary episode)

AHS: Bathhouse

(Gaga killed a man before in one "Bad Romance")

AHS: Amusement Park (different from freak show, with killer carnis)

AHS: Cult ( people worship the unknown killing each other)

AHS: Villa (an enclosed community with mysterious deaths filled with suspense and gore)

Sizzily

ahs-s7-3.jpg

This would be great

I could see that season based in colonial/pre-Revolution times. Getting Headless Horseman vibes.

One Banned Boi

GagaisHotAF

If he ever does two seasons in one year, which he said he may do, I would love two seasons to have similar themes. One idea is.

American Horror Story: Cult (a Satanic Cult terrorizes a small town and there are possesions, demons, and maybe the antichrist from season 1)

Then the second season would be 

American Horror Story: Congregation (an extremist church controls an entire town and weird **** happens) 

Probably on Grindr

American Horror Story: White Out :stalkga:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

I think AHS: Deep Sea would be awesome!

American Horror Story: Shades of Death:  Something about the forest... cults.. KKK, witches, albinos, cannibals.... Look up Shades of Death Road and Clinton Road in New Jersey. Pretty freaky stuff and I have always been scared of it. When I was a kid, my uncle drove me down Shades Of Death Road and I wouldn't stop crying because I was so terrified  [:laughga:]  People report abandoned church rituals, KKK having ceremonies and burning the cross, albinos cutting trees down in front of cars and then murdering them, there's one story of a bridge where you throw pennies off and someone throws it back up.  I think Ryan could create a little village or community that lives out there in the woods and come out at night to terrify people who enter.  [:xtina:]  There's stuff like corpse theft... There's reports of a demonic church gathering where people gather and drive down to the church in all black SUV's and trap innocent people in to kill them. Ryan could incorporate mythology into a season like this and include things like the Chupacabra (which has also scared the hell out of me), it's translation is "Goat sucker" but I think the myth is Spanish in origin, so... This season would be more geared towards classic horror movies. 

American Horror Story: Gates of Hell: There could be an entrance in the woods that some people stumble upon, but they get drawn into a community of people who personally know and serve the devil, deep down inside a cave or pit. The show is mostly set in the cave, but shows the demons and servants come out every now and then to carry out the devil's commands. It's basically like delving into Dante's Inferno... lots of demons, lot's of torture. 

192b8maklyixhjpg.jpg

Or American Horror Story: Slenderman, obviously the title doesn't have to be so straightforward, but the concept of the Slenderman is so ridiculously creepy. It would be cool if they recreated or were heavily inspired by the Marble Hornets videos that (I think?) are still on youtube... Of course, not very original at all. Cool idea, nonetheless. 

Idk, I think they're good ideas to work with. 

Archived