Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Who wore it best? Gaga or Xtina. (Pervert hand garments).

BitcherelIa

Who?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who?

• Gaga
    • Christina

Featured Posts

Warholian

I have just a sneaking suspicion this site may be a little biased. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Dangerous Man

This is a gaga fansite so I'll go for Gaga. 

Though even if this is inATRL, I will still choose her. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

BitcherelIa

I have just a sneaking suspicion this site may be a little biased. 

Well I know but I thought Christina's dress is nice so she might have a chance here in GGD. 

obviously Gaga will win since this isnt XtinaDaily.com/BuyBionicOniTunes

But honestly I like Gaga becasue they are actually hands and Xtinas are prints of hands

Tropico

The "This is a Gaga site" excuse is insulting. Do you really think that it's impossible for us to at least try to be objective? There are stans who will say Gaga without even considering the other contestant but majority are able to at least evaluate fairly. 

I say Gaga but my opinion shouldn't be disregarded simply because of the site. The first Christina picture looks very tacky. Just like a cheap print on the shorts. So easily Gaga there.

In the second one, Christina's bra looks a bit better. I think it's still kinda cheap looking but it works with the hat which makes it look better. 

The Applause outfit is better than both. I say this because it looks like the hands are actually constraining her looks like it isn't just some s-xual piece but it's kind of dramatic. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Warholian

Do you really think that it's impossible for us to at least try to be objective?

Yes. At least, for 98% of this site - yes. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Gaga's outfit is better.

Those hands look almost real on her neck, on her boobs, on her dick crotch with the black background. 

FreePalestine

Archived