💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Do you think we will get the opening credits of Hotel today?

Davidsonary

Featured Posts

Davidsonary

The last time I made a thread like this for the teasers we got two new teasers like literally 2 minutes after the thread was created.

So I'm just trying my luck for the opening credits. :hor:

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

djBuffoon

I think they're usually released one week before, so we should. :yes:

I mean, the first episode is completely finished, so I don't know why they would wait to show them. Interesting that we still haven't seen any footage yet. Has it been like that in previous seasons? :duck:

Diamond Heart

It should be, the rest were all released a week before. 
Il be super disappointed if theyre not released tbh :( 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

elijahfan

Interesting that we still haven't seen any footage yet. Has it been like that in previous seasons? :duck:

We have tho. FX posted a behind the scenes video including footage from the season a few weeks ago, and yesterday a small scene from episode 1 was broadcast during Scream Queens.

djBuffoon

We have tho. FX posted a behind the scenes video including footage from the season a few weeks ago, and yesterday a small scene from episode 1 was broadcast during Scream Queens.

I meant footage with lines and continuity. Like, we've only heard Liz Taylor and Iris speaking in character at this point. And other than that, it's been a few reaction frames and shots of characters walking.

Davidsonary

I meant footage with lines and continuity. Like, we've only heard Liz Taylor and Iris speaking in character at this point. And other than that, it's been a few reaction frames and shots of characters walking.

Yeah I'm still waiting on that first official trailer with scenes from the show to come out. One with dialogues and all. Do we then get a new trailer before every episode?

We have gotten Asylum, Coven, and Freak Show's opening a week before so we will most likely get Hotel's soon :zilla:

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

Archived