news

American Horror Story: Hotel red carpet on October 3rd @ 6pm PST

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

Thats pretty awesome. I wish they would do that in my city. I would love to see it in a movie theatre with the huge screen and movie sound system. I also love movie hotdogs. :rofl:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Thats pretty awesome. I wish they would do that in my city. I would love to see it in a movie theatre with the huge screen and movie sound system. I also love movie hotdogs. :rofl:

Whenever I see a big screen,  I always picture the G.U.Y. MV playing while the cinema speakers are blasting. Just one of many Gaga related fantasies. :sara:

And movie theatre food is really good. :laughga:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

I dont get it will this be the place where the red carpet will be held or are they showing it for regular audiences there? I t doesnt seem like the place to hold a red carpet

Pole dancer

i live 10 minutes from there but not gonna be in town :( Also every time Gaga is near my house everyone meets her but me. I go. I'm alone. I'm sad. Nothing happens. I leave :) 

JoanneARTPOP

I know about ahs red carpets but I dont know how is this place? Not as iconic as the chinese theater

Photos :

The Gunman Red Carpet at Regal Cinemas L.A. (March 12, 2015)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152843697939492.1073741931.49127904491&type=3

Essence Atkins walks the 'A Haunted House 2' Los Angeles Premiere Red Carpet atRegal Cinemas L.A. Live on April 16, 2014 in Los Angeles, California

: http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/jaime-pressly-walks-the-a-haunted-house-2-los-angeles-news-photo/485186037

videos : 

SABOTAGE Movie Premiere at REGAL Cinemas L.A. LIVE

Meryl Streep "August: Osage County" Los Angeles Premiere Red Carpet Arrivals at REGAL Cinemas

• Admin changed the title to American Horror Story: Hotel red carpet on October 3rd

Archived