• yes shes doing an amazing job
    • no its cringe worthy

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

Disgusted-Grandma.gif~c200

It's called an opinion lol, I have the right to disagree with yours just like you have the right to disagree with mine.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

no one is saying its p0rn 

shes more s-xual than she was few years back

reading comprehension is a great thing  

I don't have to read that again to understand what you're trying to imply. That's not remotely s-xual like the other pop acts :sharon: she may be trying to be more s-xy, but that's just her being her new self. Isn't her new album called Confident or something like that? Well...

Oh, and also... Miley is s-xual visually and lyrically. Demi is not there yet, maybe she'll do it with Confident, but I'm not sure.

As of now, she's just more focused on her image than her latest album. She tried to impress there with her voice, mostly. Now she's all about the looks and it's kind of working.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Runway

I didn't like it at first cause I was a big fan of music since Unbroken but now I really like it and I can't wait to hear her album but I can say that her s-xual image isn't working as she wished but at least it's not like Selena trying so hard to be s-xy since 2013 and not working. :toofunny:

Girl, Selegend got 3 top tens since 2013

Demon Whovato can only dream :lmao: 

The Child

Girl, Selegend got 3 top tens since 2013

Demon Whovato can only dream :lmao: 

I wasn't talking about hits though, I was talking about their looks. I also like Selena Gomez, I was just stating my opinion that even if she tried so hard to look s-xy it doesn't work for me.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Iwontell

The whole "child star gone wild" thing is so old hat already...and no, I don't think it's working for her (at least not in the way Miley's transformation did...it was much more impactful)

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

RAMROD

No. Every time you look at Demi,

Sexy not one of the immediate thought that came out of the mind.

She can wear skimpy clothing or posed nude all she wants,

but I think people are taking her as anything but s-xy.

Some people just don't fit into that so it's no biggie really.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jesse Pinkman

Eh she looks good to me, maybe she just felt like being a little s-xy this era. But yeah, Miley pretty much ****ed that up for everyone.

It's science, bitch

Jesse Pinkman

The whole "child star gone wild" thing is so old hat already...and no, I don't think it's working for her (at least not in the way Miley's transformation did...it was much more impactful)

I don't think she "went wild" though, she's just trying to have her Dirrty/I'm A Slave for You era. 

It's science, bitch

Archived