💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Bebe Rexha - I'm Gonna Show You Crazy [Video]

Nick

Featured Posts

Didymus

Everything I hate about pop music is in this song and video.

I thought the "I'm a crazy but very hot and unoffensive looking pop star promoting violently creative expression while making basic songs" shtick had died, but apparently not.

SEVDALIZA

I absolutely love her voice :wub: This is the first song that's actually by her I've heard and I liked it a lot :yes: I'll check her out, for sure

operating from another world

Everything I hate about pop music is in this song and video.

I thought the "I'm a crazy but very hot and unoffensive looking pop star promoting violently creative expression while making basic songs" shtick had died, but apparently not.

​She suffers from severe anxiety and wrote the song about refusing conventional treatments because it turned her into somebody she's not. So she decided to embrace her anxiety issues and just accept this part about who she is. I get your criticism, but I think this song is a lot more personal than the typical self-empowerment pop song you described in this post. 

Didymus

​She suffers from severe anxiety and wrote the song about refusing conventional treatments because it turned her into somebody she's not. So she decided to embrace her anxiety issues and just accept this part about who she is. I get your criticism, but I think this song is a lot more personal than the typical self-empowerment pop song you described in this post. 

​Oh wow. That does open up a new dimension I couldn't have known about without that information. I guess I can criticize the video equally on a different basis then lol. As many question marks I myself put behind conventional psychiatric therapy, I'm not a fan of downplaying and simultaneously glamorizing mental illnesses and their effects. But in any case a nice way to get people talking and thinking.

Anyway, that's more off-topic, thanks for setting me straight though!

Archived