Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks "stole" Ice Princess Chorus?

Featured Posts

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

​The lord is testing you? Sure Jan

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Koreku

Of course this page couldn't have achieved 12 pages without endless fighting

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

​The lord is testing you? Sure Jan

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

Of course this page couldn't have achieved 12 pages without endless fighting

:emo:

Morphine Prince

Some of you are so dumb omfg. SHE'S A RAPPER. It's ok if she ****ing samples. Making rhymes and poetry over beats is what the whole ****ing concept of the genre is :fail: 

And I see Gaga was dragged into this. It's ok for her to sample too BUT she's a Pop star and a great singer, songwriter, and artist in general and I personally think she can do better so I was a bit disappointed with the whole Donatella, MJH situation. However, she is entitled to do that and there's nothing really wrong with it. I just PERSONALLY hold her to a different standard. But sampling is OK. It's like taking broken pieces and making it into something new. 

Now back to Azealia. She's always sampled and guess what? She's ****ing great at it. That's why her album is ****ing amazing and better than most music some of you haters probably listen to. So stfu and educate yourself about other genres before you come in here trash talking like delusional Pop stans. 

And wtf? Why are you trash talking about a member here when he isn't even around? That's really low. 

Some of you are so dumb omfg. SHE'S A RAPPER. It's ok if she ****ing samples. Making rhymes and poetry over beats is what the whole ****ing concept of the genre is :fail: 

And I see Gaga was dragged into this. It's ok for her to sample too BUT she's a Pop star and a great singer, songwriter, and artist in general and I personally think she can do better so I was a bit disappointed with the whole Donatella, MJH situation. However, she is entitled to do that and there's nothing really wrong with it. I just PERSONALLY hold her to a different standard. But sampling is OK. It's like taking broken pieces and making it into something new. 

Now back to Azealia. She's always sampled and guess what? She's ****ing great at it. That's why her album is ****ing amazing and better than most music some of you haters probably listen to. So stfu and educate yourself about other genres before you come in here trash talking like delusional Pop stans. 

And wtf? Why are you trash talking about a member here when he isn't even around? That's really low. 

:fail: i hold you to a higher standing than this rant.

Morphine Prince

:fail: i hold you to a higher standing than this rant.

​I just said the truth. If you disagree, that's fine. 

Yanko

​I hope somebody already clocked you because this is too much.

​i just didnt have the energy for ignorance 

Yanko

How nice of the admin of the forum, fueling the mess huh? 

​yeah he does that a lot :cringe: 

and popstars use full isntrumentals as samples too :air:  

​yeah let's not forget that the Donatella track is the exact same track to a previously recorded song. 

It's so crazy how you can just speak over someone else's song and release it as your own "music".

​Are you serious? That's exactly what Gaga did with Donatella lmao 

Yanko

​yeah let's not forget that the Donatella track is the exact same track to a previously recorded song. 

​according to some users here it's not the same :toofunny: 

​according to some users here it's not the same :toofunny: 

​These idiots are just ignorant sweetie

​These idiots are just ignorant sweetie

​lets not fuel anything lisa. :party: 

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived