💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

event

AHS : Matt Bomer & Cheyenne Jackson to star. Jessica Lange to exit (+ more info)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

There's no topic about it and the news are messy in the topic about the panel.

Here's what we learnt about next season :

- Matt Bomer and Cheyenne Jackson joins Lady Gaga as series regular.

- There's a possible relationship between Lady Gaga and Matt Bommer's characters (Bomer can't confirm or deny this).

- Jessica Lange (who is going to be missed :cry:) won't be back.

- They start shooting in late summer !

- Evan Peters will probably be back. So as Kathy Bates.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/american-horror-story-matt-bomer-781578

yASSsss

did they talk abt Gaga apart from that messy Jessica Lange's response to staying for the next season question :lolly:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

monketsharona

Jessica Lange is THE CENTRAL PIECE of American Horror Story :noparty:

​yeah she'll be missed even with gaga and Matt in, as a fan of AHS I don't think it's going to be as good as before without Jessica Lange...

Matt Bomer tweeted about AHS and playing with Lady Gaga :

https://twitter.com/MattBomer/status/577349220258066432?lang=fr

Jester

I wish Jessica came back for at least one episode tbh.

I haven't watched Freakshow yet, but he seems great for the show! A relationship with Gaga's character would be interesting

" frameborder="0" height="600" width="600">

Vernier

Queen of gays having a relationship with a gay man on tv

dwsIPd1.gif

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Melech

No idea why people are missing Jessica. Tbh I'm glad she isn't in anymore, she always plays the same kind of a character. :manicure: 

willmcclure72

No idea why people are missing Jessica. Tbh I'm glad she isn't in anymore, she always plays the same kind of a character. :manicure: 

​This, 

while she was a good actress im okay with her not returning. 

Jester

​But she does it so well :giveup:

Teal Ambition

​Exactly, people are making such a huge deal about it. I personally wasn't a fan of her acting in Freak Show, but the other seasons she did amazingly. I honestly don't mind if she doesn't return even if I'm a big fan of hers.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

monketsharona

And if she changes her mind they could easily bring her back next seasons... I mean AHS is great for old cast members who want to return as all the seasons are not linked !

I wonder who are the former cast members back for Gaga's season ? I hope Sarah Paulson, Lily Rabe and Frances Conroy will return ! 

Archived