Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Iggy's tour postponed, Nick and Tinashe drop out

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

Mo'nique teas tbh. Totally called it when she announced an arena tour :classy:

UPDATE: Officially postponed

Iggy Azalea is rescheduling her The Great Escape Tour "due to tour production delays," according to an exclusive statement from Def Jam Recordings.

Reports surfaced today, Tuesday, March 10, that Azalea's North American tour was to be cancelled due to lack of promotion and conflict between her and management. Def Jam Recordings say that "to accommodate for creative team availability and tour productions, it was determined that the tour will not be ready this spring."

"It's important to Iggy that she delivers the show she envisaged to share with her fans and that requites more time in development," they continue to say.

http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/touring/6495132/exclusive-iggy-azaleas-the-great-escape-tour-rescheduled

UPDATE:

Opening acts for the rescheduled tour will be announced shortly, replacing previously announced special guest Nick Jonas and support act Tinashé.

http://987ampradio.cbslocal.com/2015/03/10/iggy-azaleas-great-escape-tour-rescheduled-see-the-new-detroit-date/?utm_content=bufferd5bbc&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

That sounds super inconvenient for everyone involved :duck: If she has a super good reason then sure okay, but I highly doubt there can be one besides injury or major psychological stuff :huh: Just don't agree to touring in the first place if you aren't going to follow through with everything involved :sweat: 

Yanko

she really needs to reinvent herself for the next album and deliver good music or she'll fade 

ThatSLAYGUY

she really needs to reinvent herself for the next album and deliver good music or she'll fade 

​

Spock

What is up with this girl and why is everything I read about her negative?  Mess 

​I think Azalea really damaged her with those tweets, and then people started seeing her different I guess. I feel a bit bad because Pussey, her mixtapes, Work and Change Your Life were so good.

But what a mess having an ARTPOP era for the better part of her debut :toofunny:

​

who will love me when the night is over

Regardless of whether she delivers a decent album next or not, she will because it's already happening

Yanko

Regardless of whether she delivers a decent album next or not, she will because it's already happening

2rzxukz.gif

Bebe

Hmm.

If hip-hop isn't for her, maybe she can follow in fellow Australian Fiona Graham's footsteps and become the second caucasian geisha girl.

mattyx

​I think Azalea really damaged her with those tweets, and then people started seeing her different I guess. I feel a bit bad because Pussey, her mixtapes, Work and Change Your Life were so good.
But what a mess having an ARTPOP era for the better part of her debut :toofunny:

​

​Yeah, I have never been a huge fan of her or anything but I do like some of her songs.  Just seems like lately it's all negative news about her.  Kind of sad.

GagaMyBlood95

Mess, what is happening, can she not handle the pressure? I mean, this is what she wanted..

Maybe there's a deeper issue here..

Valextra

If it's confirmed, I'm sorry for her.

Iggy and her team made some mistakes after 'Black Widow' tho, like not doing the 'Beg for It' video with the song that was going good, disappearing while trying to sell out an arena tour as a new artist in this period when tickets are already struggling to sale in general, for not talking about the weak choice of 'Trouble'.

I wish her the best. 

gagaisitalian

So I bought tickets for this just to see Nick, and I got the most expensive seats. So I will not be upset if it's cancelled and I get my $120 (for two tickets) back and then can use that money on Nick possibly going on his own tour. But, I even saw him twice last year so this Iggy/Nick concert isn't that crucial for me.

Archived