💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WATCH: The Divergent Series: Insurgent (Trailer)

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

And this salt-free gluten-free flour-free crust-free little bread from Divergent isn't overrated as hell? Ever since that terrible The Fault in our Stars or whatever movie came out, she's been getting some praise. She's terrible and boring.

Do you mind to speak more politely? You are kind of rude. There are some Shailene fans here and you are intentionally making them feel like they have bad taste by mocking Shailene to the freaking bottom. Well I think you are a little jealous that The Fault In Our Stars was liked by so many people.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you mind to speak more politely? You are kind of rude. There are some Shailene fans here and you are intentionally making them feel like they have bad taste by mocking Shailene to the freaking bottom. Well I think you are a little jealous that The Fault In Our Stars was liked by so many people.

Thank you.

And this salt-free gluten-free flour-free crust-free little bread from Divergent isn't overrated as hell? Ever since that terrible The Fault in our Stars or whatever movie came out, she's been getting some praise. She's terrible and boring.

:thetea:

who will love me when the night is over

"-I'm not going to fight you.
- Of course not. You're going to fight you"

:awkney:

The CG is so bad

who will love me when the night is over

• 2 months later...

Archived