💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

During which era did you become a fan?

Shadow

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

Early/Mid ARTPOP era....... But now I'm a die hard little monster, but I have never witnessed a full Gaga era   :manicure:

(I also just joined Gaga Daily :excited:)

Welcome to GGD. Always happy to find new ARTPOP fans. You can introduce yourself here: http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/30314-introduction-thread/page-124

1sMkwK9.gif

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just Dance was everything. Then everything got even better (imo). Still have a special place in my heart for The Fame though (#Summerboy)  :sara:.

Summerboy is one of the best song ever  :hug:

SweetEscape

During TF era.

Poker Face and Just Dance were huge here and I liked them, so I decided to check out the whole album. I instantly fell in love with Paparazzi and I have been a loyal fan (little monster :teehee: ) since then :sis:

Merier Care

she was my favourite artist when she released the poker face, she lost me with the alejandro music video release but got me back with ARTPOP. i didn't like to admit it at first but it's one of my fav albums of 2013 :rip:

I wasn't really a "fan" until after Bad Romance, then I listened to some more of her stuff from TFM and started to like her more, and when BTW came out, I was a full-fledged fan.

I became a fan from the first time I watched the Just Dance video on TV. I remember just staring at the TV at this crazy looking blonde chick and thinking "she looks so cool!" and so I ran to the computer and started watching all her live performances and her interviews and the obsession grew from there lol. But I think I became a monster by the time Alejandro was released!

drinkmytears

Well I saw an advertisement for her on iTunes in early/mid 2008. I liked Just Dance, bought it, and would casually listen to it.

Then I started becoming more interested in her, but I didn't like Poker Face. I also really didn't like LoveGame, but I loved the video.

I downloaded all of The Fame, forgot about it, then Beautiful Dirty Rich came on shuffle and I loved it.

In 2008 Madonna was my fave, but Britney took the spot back for her Circus era.

All of 2009 I loved Britney, but my love for Gaga continued to grow and grow. When Madonna went to the Fame Ball in May 2009, I was freaking out because I knew that Gaga had to be the real deal...and I had researched her and she supported gay rights which appealed to me.

So all Summer 2009 I was obsessed with her, and then I loved the VMA performance and Bad Romance. But it wasn't until she performed on Ellen in November 2009 that I realized she was my all-time favorite, nobody could ever replace her, and she was better than Madonna and Gaga combined...

the rest is history! 

Summerboy is one of the best song ever  :hug:

Oh my God. Yes. Thank you. I knew I wasn't the only one who thought so!  :hug:  :nick:

i remember i was resting and watching tv and his crazy blond chick popped up on a music channel with a catchy song (poker face) and i was like why is she not famous :emma:

and then i saw just dance paparazzi and i was talking about her 24/7 

APPLAUSE4YOU

I became a huge fan from the very start. I was homeschooled in sixth grade and stayed home with Fuse on while I did homework. Just Dance came on the television and I remember watching it and thinking, "What a cool ass woman. Let me check her out." And so I did. And I was hooked and Poker Face sealed me quick. And here I am today, a graduated high school student in college. Time really flies. 

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills pinned this topic

Archived