Jump to content

Luka Magnotta admits to killing Jun Lin, but pleads not guilty


Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

UGHHH there is nothing I HATE more than the mental disorder defense.  :sick:

 

 

You always have something nasty and dismissive to say about mental health.

 

Go watch the video, you can find it online. It's revolting. Magontta stabbed this man to death with an ice pick, cut off his limbs, uses the victims amputated arm to masterbate, took a fork and knife and ate the flesh off his ass, and then had a--l s-x with the corpse. Do you know anyone of sound mind who would do that? He is clearly suffering from serious mental illness. This isn't some  Lorena-I-was-momentarily-insane-Bobbitt bull****.

 

Magontta is a very sick man. He should be locked up for the rest of his life in order to grantee the saftey of our society. I don't understand how you could feel anything but pity for this poor soul.

Link to post
Share on other sites

LoyalMonster

I remember seeing that video of 1 Lunatic 1 Icepick and there was a dog that was licking the stumps where the legs had been cut off.It must be so easy to use the mental health card.Its not right.

Link to post
Share on other sites

KillerCupcake

You always have something nasty and dismissive to say about mental health.

 

Go watch the video, you can find it online. It's revolting. Magontta stabbed this man to death with an ice pick, cut off his limbs, uses the victims amputated arm to masterbate, took a fork and knife and ate the flesh off his ass, and then had a--l s-x with the corpse. Do you know anyone of sound mind who would do that? He is clearly suffering from serious mental illness. This isn't some  Lorena-I-was-momentarily-insane-Bobbitt bull****.

 

Magontta is a very sick man. He should be locked up for the rest of his life in order to grantee the saftey of our society. I don't understand how you could feel anything but pity for this poor soul.

 

 

PITY?! For him? And I watched the video before, which is exactly the reason I feel ANYTHING but pity. He deserves to get back to him what he did to that guy. Not stay in a mental hospital. He needs to be f*cking punished.

 

Yes mental health is a thing, but what he did has NO excuse. He is beyond saving or helping. He deserves to be executed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

PITY?! For him? And I watched the video before, which is exactly the reason I feel ANYTHING but pity. He deserves to get back to him what he did to that guy. Not stay in a mental hospital. He needs to be f*cking punished.

 

Yes mental health is a thing, but what he did has NO excuse. He is beyond saving or helping. He deserves to be executed. 

 

 

 You are advocating for the torture and execution of a schizophrenic man. The breath of your mercilessness is shocking.

Link to post
Share on other sites

UGHHH there is nothing I HATE more than the mental disorder defense.  :sick:

mte

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

How can a mentally disorder person books a flight and fled the country?

Clearly he realise he did something wrong and

hat it will cause life time imprisonment. Hence he fled. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

KillerCupcake

You are advocating for the torture and execution of a schizophrenic man. The breath of your mercilessness is shocking.

So what if he's schizophrenic? Not all schizophrenic people kill people. Most don't. He is just f*cked up and not a penny more should be spent on keeping him alive.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Shadow locked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...