💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift / Katy Perry 'feud' discussion (background + KP's reply?)

HANZ

Featured Posts

Any artist that collaborates with Dr. Luke & Max Martin is desperate. This isn't just for Taylor or Katy, it's for any pop artist. It's just a cheap route to a microwable hit. 

How dare they want to have music that is widely accepted as enjoyable. 

Especially if it is an unknown or indie artist. The chance to work with a big producer is one that people jump at. 

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stefani328

How dare they want to have music that is widely accepted as enjoyable. 

Especially if it is an unknown or indie artist. The chance to work with a big producer is one that people jump at. 

I didn't say they couldn't make music that's enjoyable. How many unknown or indie artists are using them?

Most artists that are using them are already well known. Maybe, I would feel different if that was the case. I listen to a lot of indie artists and most of their music is better than anything produced by them, well it is in my opinion. People can listen to songs produced by them, who's stopping them? However, I don't think I'm wrong when well established artists decide to have an album produced by Dr.Luke and Max Martin it  screams "I NEED A HIT, I WANT A HIT"

I just see it as an opportunity to get a quick hit. If Gaga did it , I would say the same thing about her. 

Redstreak

my biggest hit thread so far

almost 20 pages

slay hans

tumblr_inline_n7zxjiKPNV1rxjdb3.gif

Just remember it was only through the power and impact of the good sis Tay

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I didn't say they couldn't make music that's enjoyable. How many unknown or indie artists are using them?

Most artists that are using them are already well known. Maybe, I would feel different if that was the case. I listen to a lot of indie artists and most of their music is better than anything produced by them, well it is in my opinion. People can listen to songs produced by them, who's stopping them? However, I don't think I'm wrong when well established artists decide to have an album produced by Dr.Luke and Max Martin it  screams "I NEED A HIT, I WANT A HIT"

I just see it as an opportunity to get a quick hit. If Gaga did it , I would say the same thing about her. 

Katy used them, Marina, etc. It's just that they blew up. They're a popular sound. I don't think it's desperate or anything. I certainly don't prefer it usually, but it isn't bad. RedOne blew up around the time Gaga had her debut, so they too will fade out. 

Stefani328

Katy used them, Marina, etc. It's just that they blew up. They're a popular sound. I don't think it's desperate or anything. I certainly don't prefer it usually, but it isn't bad. RedOne blew up around the time Gaga had her debut, so they too will fade out. 

I think It's fine if you're just coming on the scene or aren't that popular but if you're using them after... that's just how I feel. 

I think It's fine if you're just coming on the scene or aren't that popular but if you're using them after... that's just how I feel. 

I get where you're coming from, but I don't feel that way. I think it's just a normal trend, I suppose. 

Just remember it was only through the power and impact of the good sis Tay

and katy perry

tumblr_n34oe7O2H81qedb29o1_500.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Stefani328

I get where you're coming from, but I don't feel that way. I think it's just a normal trend, I suppose. 

OT: You look hot in your avi :hor:

Ray of Light

and katy perry

Katy's name alone has probably created the most amount of hit threads, second to Gaga of course :deadbanana:

Come on, why would Katy risk an entire era with LADY GAGA? I mean before ARTPOP came out, she was still a legend (she still is now but you know...) I doubt they wanted to compete with Lady Gaga in purpose. It was a coincidence.
Katy a lengend? Yeah right.

Stefani328

Katy's name alone has probably created the most amount of hit threads, second to Gaga of course :deadbanana:

That and people love fueds no matter who's involved.

hate to admit it but it's true

my biggest thread wouldn't even have 4 pages if it wasn't for Katy and her prisms

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

monsterdreams

That and people love fueds no matter who's involved.

Exactly. I just came to sit back and watch :popcorn:

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Cody Draco

I don't think she ever comes across as bitter, but she certainly knows that her peers are competition. It's a good strategy, but from what I can tell Taylor took the dancers from her and Katy just took them back. 

Gaga used to be the exact same way back in TF/TFM, so I don't see the issue.

I don't see the issue since there are so many dancers out there dreaming of being hired. Dancers don't dictate how successful a popstar is, they are replaceable. :toofunny:

I don't see the issue since there are so many dancers out there dreaming of being hired. Dancers don't dictate how successful a popstar is, they are replaceable. :toofunny:

Right. And even so I assume Katy and her team offered them even more money/perks, so it'd be stupid to refuse. They are workers like anyone else, got dem bills to pay. 

Taylor should have paid them more.  :ohwell:  I mean, it's not like if they were being paid well and treated well they would leave right before a huge tour. There must be something else there. 

Archived