💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift / Katy Perry 'feud' discussion (background + KP's reply?)

HANZ

Featured Posts

ibdlDedyISdXfQ.gif

Swift's focus on sisterhood cuts both ways, because when another woman crosses her, she's equally fierce about hitting back. The angriest song on 1989 is called "Bad Blood," and it's about another female artist Swift declines to name. "For years, I was never sure if we were friends or not," she says. "She would come up to me at awards shows and say something and walk away, and I would think, 'Are we friends, or did she just give me the harshest insult of my life?'" Then last year, the other star crossed a line. "She did something so horrible," Swift says. "I was like, 'Oh, we're just straight-up enemies.' And it wasn't even about a guy! It had to do with business. She basically tried to sabotage an entire arena tour. She tried to hire a bunch of people out from under me. And I'm surprisingly non-confrontational ññ‚¬ñ€Ɠ you would not believe how much I hate conflict. So now I have to avoid her. It's awkward, and I don't like it."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/taylor-swift-1989-cover-story-20140908

Interview with the dancer who left Taylor Swift for Katy Perry:

2013 article
taylor-swift-grammys-2010-1360344304-cus

He left Tasmania for the US for what he thought would be a final concert with Perry to wrap up the Part of Me 3D movie and an audition to be a back-up dancer for Taylor Swift on her Red Tour. The audition scored him and two of Perry's other dancers a spot on the Red tour. ``I was with Taylor for the first six months,'' Brownlie said. ``It was a great experience and she's a great person to work with, but then Katy contacted us.'' Perry contacted her three former dancers to say she was releasing another album (Prism ) and wanted them to join her on a second world tour. Brownlie spent 10 months in 2011 touring with Perry for her California Dreams world tour. ``Obviously we were with Katy for 2 1/2 years, she's like family to us, so we were, like, `absolutely','' Brownlie said. ``We weren't really dancing in Taylor's tour anyway so I had got a little bored and I really wanted to do a promo tour.'' Working with two different artist was interesting for Brownlie.``The experiences were completely different,'' he said. `Taylor is very untouchable. ``When we did see her, we had so much fun with her, but she's a lot more protected than Katy. ``Katy's 28 now and can do her own thing. ``Her team are so lovely, so we have such a good connection. And this time around she is a lot more in control.'' As part of Perry's promo tour, the crew has taken in numerous countries including Australia, Japan, Tokyo and The Netherlands just in one week. They will continue the promo tour until the full Prism tour starts in May

http://www.examiner.com.au/story/1986892/dancing-to-beat-of-his-own-drum/

Katy-Perry-Wink.gif

Katy Perry's possible response to the Taylor Swift article:

https://twitter.com/katyperry/status/509247190280065025

https://twitter.com/katyperry/status/509247190280065025

Love how Katheryn is always referring to herself. Giving me VMA Applause teas :wtf:

EmzUw.giffood.gifnigplz.gif

this is gonna be my jam........

finally a good shady song

tumblr_inline_n7zxjiKPNV1rxjdb3.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not surprised. Katy and her team planned the entire PRISM era around ARTPOP, knowing this is Gaga's low point and using the comparisions to build Katys image up.

She's one of the most manipulative people in the industry. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Gaga Thoughts ?

and why Katy ?

I thought this was the entertainment section

everybody makes mistakes giphy.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Rollercoaster

Katy respect +1

I didn't think she could be such a mean girls level of b---h. I don't like her, but well done on being so flawlessly ****y.

Not surprised. Katy and her team planned the entire PRISM era around ARTPOP, knowing this is Gaga's low point and using the comparisions to build Katys image up.

She's one of the most manipulative people in the industry. 

It's her team and to be honest, part of business is dealing with competition. They're cut throat, because these pop stars (Gaga included) are products. 

I'm still confused as to why this is specifically about Katy? Is it in the article?

Archived