Manul 7,377 Posted July 16, 2014 Share Posted July 16, 2014 You don't accidentally starve someone for five days. tbh it wasn't laaaahv Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goosey 3,017 Posted July 16, 2014 Share Posted July 16, 2014 And this happened in Georgia? Funny it isn't all over the Atlanta news... "I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bebe 17,289 Posted July 16, 2014 Share Posted July 16, 2014 She didnt ate because they didnt make her eat for exorcism for 5 days and didnt gave her water either mess Well yeah. That's probably how the poor woman died. RIP to her and hopefully people learn about the importance of eating and drinking when you want to live. Hope the priest goes to jail. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yanko 9,860 Posted July 16, 2014 Author Share Posted July 16, 2014 And this happened in Georgia? Funny it isn't all over the Atlanta news... its in romania dont understand that atlanta commant what did u mean by that Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Computer 10,980 Posted July 16, 2014 Share Posted July 16, 2014 I'm not going to post what I had originally typed. Just, mess. 💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yanko 9,860 Posted July 16, 2014 Author Share Posted July 16, 2014 I'm not going to post what I had originally typed. Just, mess. om what were u saying :) The Catholic Church are usually very good at epic fails when it comes to exorcisms.They think they know what they're doing but people always end up getting killed. this actually happened in romania orthrodox church Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Knife 7,110 Posted July 16, 2014 Share Posted July 16, 2014 And this happened in Georgia? Funny it isn't all over the Atlanta news... Oh, honey.. Georgia, as in the country that borders Europe & Asia. its in romania dont understand that atlanta commant what did u mean by that 'Georgia' is also the name of one of the states in the U.S, the capital of which being 'Atlanta'. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yanko 9,860 Posted July 16, 2014 Author Share Posted July 16, 2014 'Georgia' is also the name of one of the states in the U.S, the capital of which being 'Atlanta'. yes i know that but i thought he meant country cause the site is in georgian Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goosey 3,017 Posted July 16, 2014 Share Posted July 16, 2014 Oh, honey.. Georgia, as in the country that borders Europe & Asia. Oh I see never heard of it before! "I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yanko 9,860 Posted July 16, 2014 Author Share Posted July 16, 2014 Oh I see never heard of it before! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monsterdreams 1,529 Posted July 16, 2014 Share Posted July 16, 2014 I didn't think that happened anymore Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Computer 10,980 Posted July 16, 2014 Share Posted July 16, 2014 om what were u saying :) I don't want WP It was probably offensive to the church 💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
faux 2,190 Posted July 16, 2014 Share Posted July 16, 2014 " accidentally " Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mythos 3,199 Posted July 16, 2014 Share Posted July 16, 2014 LoL, some people are still in the 15th century as it seems... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goosey 3,017 Posted July 16, 2014 Share Posted July 16, 2014 I think you posted the wrong map LOL there's no Georgia marked on that one. Edit: oh wait, I see it now, nvm "I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.