Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Let's say Gaga revamps the show...

PrinceCAKE

Featured Posts

somechick

Love Game

Scheiße

Marry the Night

I feel like all 3 songs seems pretty fitting for the rave theme.

that'd be pretty cool actually.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TEOG and MTN should be added to the setlist, or at least TEOG. The Swine performance needs to go, it's a huge mess, and its backdrop is cheap & floppy. :blehga: She should also switch Applause & Swine and I think a bigger screen is needed as well, because it looks quite awkward sometimes.

somechick

TEOG and MTN should be added to the setlist, or at least TEOG. The Swine performance needs to go, it's a huge mess, and its backdrop is cheap & floppy. :blehga: She should also switch Applause & Swine and I think a bigger screen is needed as well, because it looks quite awkward sometimes.

She doesn;t need to add TEOG, and having been to two shows already, Swine is one of the songs that everyone goes OFF to. There is no way it should be cut from the show.

ChasingGhosts

Add The Edge and maybe Marry The Night, perform Swine and Mary Jane Holland in full, do Applause after Swine.

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

She doesn;t need to add TEOG, and having been to two shows already, Swine is one of the songs that everyone goes OFF to. There is no way it should be cut from the show.

I didn't say that she should cut it from the setlist, only change the performance, because it really is a mess ;)

Queen Gloria

I think it should be like the difference between Monster Ball 1.0 and 2.0. COMPLETELY changed. Rearranged set, new setlist, new costumes, everything. I'm sorry but the Artrave is where she lost me as a fan, that's why I haven't been here since it started... 

GreenEyes

Cut:

Swine

Telephone

Fashion!

Jewels n' Drugs 

Add old songs:

The Edge of Glory

Judas

Add new songs: 

Brooklyn Nights

Sire

You want to cut the biggest rave song on the whole album? ok 

ARTFROOT

New outfits,new wigs (she obviosly has to wear the ARTPOP album cover wig),Mary Jane Holland in FULL,Onion Girl,Tea,Tonight Is Us on the SetList!

Cruelty

Nothing major, maybe just a change in wigs and some slightly altered outfits. The performance of Mary Jane Holland needs a bit of a revamp, and she could do with adding in the parts of songs like MJH and Fashion that she missed out before, because it won't really affect the duration of the show. Swap Applause and Swine round in the setlist, and add in Judas or maybe LoveGame. Sort out some of the messy choreo, and tell Lady Starlight she has to cut around 95% of her opening act.

Rolodex of Hate

Start with Aura, finish with Applause. Basically just play the whole concert in the order of the album.

We have no legal choice but to stan

Cruelty

She's only done 15 shows so far, she's not going to do a major revamp or anything

NewYorkCity

I don't think she'll change a lot of things but well what I think:

I love the artRAVE, it is meant to be a party and that's what it is, but I think that 2 epic moments won't hurt anyone so... I'd like the iTunes fest performances of AURA and SWINE at the artRAVE.

Sugarfall

BTW non-acoustic, add Judas, DWUW in full, Applause as closer like she promised :giveup: , cut Cake off

But I do love the show already btw :worship:

My Little Phoney

Cut:

Swine

Telephone

Fashion!

Jewels n' Drugs 

Add old songs:

The Edge of Glory

Judas

Add new songs: 

Brooklyn Nights