💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why do some monsters call DJWS messy?

2NE1LG

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

I love his productions, but I hate his attitude, making Gagz look bad with his pressed comments!!

Gaga should get rid of him for next album... he's not giving her any hits besides that!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

Not his fault....

GUY is doing bad so it's Zedd's fault?

Nope, I'm just putting forward one of the reasons I've seen for people disliking him, which makes no sense

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

yourfaves

Because they don't know what they're talking about and like to pretend that they know better than GaGa and all of her producers.

+1 :tea:

he's associated with 2011 - onward. which scares them.

why should they be scared though. he provided solid tracks on ARTPOP. I'd rather him on the next record then Zedd/Madeon/any other EDM producer. their tracks were great but idk

Nope, I'm just putting forward one of the reasons I've seen for people disliking him, which makes no sense
no sense at all :yes:

HausOfAntonio

No hits, well beside one :emma:

*2. And the only 2 this era actually :awkney:

I loved Electric Chapel. This album just didnt overwhelm me. And he produced a lot of it. BUT! Applause and Do What U Want are flawfree.

I loved Electric Chapel. This album just didnt overwhelm me. And he produced a lot of it. BUT! Applause and Do What U Want are flawfree.

it didn't overwhelm me either simply because we basically heard most of the album through several performances months before its release. his songs on the album are my most played while others seem kinda dated now

MurderLipstick

It should be noted that Gaga herself will have songs layered and changed after the production is finished. Hints why she was always in the studio finishing ARTPOP.

djBuffoon

Because they don't know what they're talking about and like to pretend that they know better than GaGa and all of her producers.

Cas Winchester

Because they want #1's and when they don't get them they like to come up with bĂƒÆ’ÂŒllshĂƒÆ’ÂŻt.

Archived