Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga

World News

Discuss news and events that are happening in the world right now.


22,523 topics in this forum

    • 15 replies
    • 1.3k views
  1. I never said "repeal and replace Obamacare" 1 2 3

    • 30 replies
    • 2.9k views
  2. I Officially Have Monkeypox, I’m on the News 1 2 3

    • 37 replies
    • 2.8k views
  3. I paid more income tax than Donald Trump stickers 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. I thought Biden was having a heart attack

    • 10 replies
    • 327 views
    • 73 replies
    • 7.2k views
  5. I’m scared. I think Donald Trump will win again in 2024. 1 2 3 4 9

    • 133 replies
    • 8.1k views
  6. Iain Duncan Smith reigns

    • 0 replies
    • 607 views
  7. Ian makes landfall near Cape Coral / Fort Myers 1 2 3

    • 35 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 4 replies
    • 192 views
  8. Ibiza Affair - Austrian Governing Coalition Collapses

    • 1 reply
    • 629 views
    • 9 replies
    • 320 views
    • 3 replies
    • 874 views
  9. ICE abuses Iraqi detainees so they abandon their lawsuit

    • 8 replies
    • 902 views
  10. Ice Age woolly rhino discovered in Siberia

    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
  11. ICE agent shoots MN legal observer in the face 3-4 times 1 2 3 4 6

    • 77 replies
    • 2.4k views
  12. ICE agent who killed protestor suffered internal bleeding 1 2 3

    • 40 replies
    • 1.5k views
  13. ICE agents shoot wrong man in front of his family 1 2

    • 18 replies
    • 1.6k views
  14. ICE agents try to detain US citizen

    • 1 reply
    • 657 views
  15. ICE called in LA Protest and KKK Spotted in Chicago Protest 1 2 3 4 6

    • 85 replies
    • 3.4k views
    • 42 replies
    • 2.3k views
  16. ICE deports key witness in sexual assault investigation

    • 4 replies
    • 516 views
  17. ICE detains 5 year old

    • 3 replies
    • 284 views
  18. ICE detains girl with cerebral palsy

    • 6 replies
    • 837 views
  19. ICE detains immigrant dad near daughter’s school 1 2

    • 19 replies
    • 1.5k views
×
×
  • Create New...