Sign in to follow this  
society

ICE called in LA Protest and KKK Spotted in Chicago Protest

KatieJudasGaga4

My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 12

Lifeline

This is so ****ing scary. I wish Gaga would speak up more about this for her black fans. Honestly I’m disappointed she hasn’t done or said much. 

• Like 11
  • LMAO 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

darkpaw
Posted (edited)

Only in America. Most HATEFUL country on Earth. Donald Trump needs to be gone gone :ohwell:

Edited by darkpaw
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

NFRockwell

I had a friend who went to the Dallas protest (which I guess was supposed to be peaceful) and she had to leave because people were hijacking it by vandalizing buildings, stealing small business merchandise, etc. (both the alt-right trying to make the movement look bad, and people using the movement as an excuse to justify stealing).

For anyone going to these protests please be careful, stay with people you know, and stay safe. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Chic

I uh...I guess quarantine is over now?

• Sad 5
  • Thanks 1

homomo
1 minute ago, Chic said:

I think the lives of black people matter more than quarantine.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, Chic said:

Of course it isn't and this isn't what the thread is about.

If you saw most of these videos, people are wearing masks.

My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Hurem
10 minutes ago, Lifeline said:

This is so ****ing scary. I wish Gaga would speak up more about this for her black fans. Honestly I’m disappointed she hasn’t done or said much. 

She literally has a song on Chromatica about people telling her what to do and how to behave and here you are... :smh: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 15

NFRockwell
5 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Only in America. Most HATEFUL country on Earth. Donald Trump needs to be gone gone :ohwell:

Not to take away from the chaos here in America but I really hope you’re not actually that ignorant to think it’s the only place where these things happen. :selena: 

• Thanks 2

Chic
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Of course it isn't and this isn't what the thread is about.

If you saw most of these videos, people are wearing masks.

Seen pics of crowds of hundreds definitely not being anywhere near six feet apart. Masks hardly do anything if someone in the crowd has Coronavirus. It will spread regardless of masks if someone is infected unless everyone is wearing an N95 mask.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Hyperballad
Just now, Hurem said:

She literally has a song on Chromatica about people telling her what to do and how to behave and here you are... :smh: 

We’re asking her to use her platform to spread awareness about the injustices the black community is facing right now. We’re not asking to her to do something that goes against her character or morals.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

Chic
3 minutes ago, homomo said:

I think the lives of black people matter more than quarantine.

When they’re scooping them into a mass grave because of the protests accelerating the virus I’ll be here to quote you

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Lifeline
2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

This is a completely different situation. If you really put yourself out there as a social justice advocate (as she has) then you need to put your money where your mouth is. I’m honestly so disappointed she hasn’t done or said much besides a few vague tweets that doesn’t even address Black Lives Matter. I want to be proven wrong but for the past day she has remained silent. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

webeenknew
14 minutes ago, Lifeline said:

same here, she's so quiet. where is she? this is out of character for her quite frankly; we know she's advocated for black lives before. she needs to use her platform

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Chromatography

jesus