💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Power Trip (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Yeah, I think he's pretty camp too. He was really camp in tonight's episode, when he was in the diary room asking if he could send a message to Kim.

His hand gestures are just super camp, lol. Especially when he's smoking. I don't know. He's weird. He seems to always look for reassurance from people and then try and out-do them and act cool :spin:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

Jase

Looking through the OP/first couple of posts...some of the great housemates we've lost. Sigh. I'd say the biggest loss is Hurricane Toya.

It was horrible putting evicted next to Danielle's pic :(

JaysAMess

The fact that we'll never get an eviction interview with Kimberly is annoying.

Edited by JaysAMess

The fact that we'll never get an eviction interview with Kimberly is annoying.

I know ugh. I kind of feel sorry for her, I don't know why. Loving these people online speculating she's pregnant :lmao:

Just a thought; do you guys think we'll EVER see BB return to C4? :emo: I hope it does. I love C4, it's really nostalgic :giveup:

JaysAMess

I know ugh. I kind of feel sorry for her, I don't know why. Loving these people online speculating she's pregnant :lmao:

Just a thought; do you guys think we'll EVER see BB return to C4? :emo: I hope it does. I love C4, it's really nostalgic :giveup:

Yeah, I feel sorry for her too. Ngl, when Emma said she was ill etc, the first thing I thought of was "omg she's pregnant" :smh:, especially since there was that headline on one of the newspapers a few weeks back saying she was pregnant. 

If it did ever return to C4 (doubt it though), i'd want Emma to move with it. She's hilarious, gorgeous, does great interviews and she's just the perfect host.

Edited by JaysAMess

Yeah, I feel sorry for her too. Ngl, when Emma said she was ill etc, the first thing I thought of was "omg she's pregnant" :smh:, especially since there was that headline on one of the newspapers a few weeks back saying she was pregnant. 

If it did ever return to C4 (doubt it though), i'd want Emma to move with it. She's hilarious, gorgeous, does great interviews and she's just the perfect host.

Absolutely. Emma > Davina >>>>>>>>> Brian Dowling. But I still really like Davina, she was the original host and ugh, the memories :cry:

But Emma is AMAZING. She's so into the show and really fun and gorgeous. :giveup: 

Cruelty

We're left with 7 guys and 3 girls...what a ****ing joke :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

#GetToyaBackIn #GetJaleBackIn #GetDanielleBackIn #GetBianccaBackIn

That should even it out.

JaysAMess

Absolutely. Emma > Davina >>>>>>>>> Brian Dowling. But I still really like Davina, she was the original host and ugh, the memories :cry:

But Emma is AMAZING. She's so into the show and really fun and gorgeous. :giveup:

Davina is the Queen of Big Brother. I didn't think any other host would be as good as Davina but Emma is definitely is.

As for Brian though, he was so bad :smh:, He was just awkward and his jokes were never funny. He should never have been chosen as a host, they should've just gave the job to Emma in the first place.

Edited by JaysAMess

Jase

Fun show tonight. It's always refreshing when we don't get a highlights show full of b---hing and nastiness

Steven's growing on me. I just find him funny in a really cringe way, his "aww...poor cow" line after BB announced Kimbot wouldn't be back was so unexpected and hilarious :dies: