• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

Jase

Good riddance to the piece of trash known as Pauline. I wanted Emma to really grill her but that didn't really happen :/

Christopher's reaction to being nominated by Toya, looked like he was about to cry, bless him. :ohno:

Since Emma said one of the power housemates were gonna be up this week, I hope it's Toya. Because if it's just her, Christopher and Jale up, she's guaranteed to go (thank ****!). If it's Matthew though, it could go any way, and I just hope it doesn't come to that. :fat:

Jase

BBBOTS IS ****ING INTENSE RIGHT NOW GUYS :nooo: VANESSA FELTS GOING IN HARD ON PAULINE

OMG YES, is Vanessa calling the piece of dirt out on her rotten behavior? I'm gonna watch it tomorrow

OMG YES, is Vanessa calling the piece of dirt out on her rotten behavior? I'm gonna watch it tomorrow

Idek, it was crazy. :giveup: Pauline got absolutely destroyed by everyone, the panel, the audience :nooo: But she actually took it really well if I'm honest (she's still a b---h)

"What had it [the shower incident with Winston] even got to do with you?" - Vanessa Felts

Jase

Idek, it was crazy. :giveup: Pauline got absolutely destroyed by everyone, the panel, the audience :nooo: But she actually took it really well if I'm honest (she's still a b---h)

"What had it [the shower incident with Winston] even got to do with you?" - Vanessa Felts

SCREAMING

SCREAMING

"It was none of your business to boss him [Winston] around like that, and that's probably the reason you're out!"

"Listen to me for one second. Everything Emma said to you, you deflected, so listen to me."

"In your own home, are you so much the boss that you've gotten so used to telling everybody what to do all the time, and you think it's okay to behave like that in public?"

AND SHE WENT BACK

"IT HADN'T NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Michael

bye bye pauline b---h

AND BOWIN 2 VANESSA FELTZ FOR GOING IN ON THAT COW :legend: and Ian for trolling her effortlessly with that Kylie Minogue tweet :lmao::applause:

gagalovesme

I can't believe Pauline has gone, the public are so thick, why did they vote out such an evil b---h?!

Does anyone else think that Toya is turning into a mini Pauline? That woman would pick a fight with her own shadow! The power will definitely go to her head this week

Does anyone else think that Toya is turning into a mini Pauline? That woman would pick a fight with her own shadow! The power will definitely go to her head this week

Literally the day Pauline began to simmer down (when she heard "Get Pauline out!" on the night Tamara was evicted), Toya became very vocal and aggressive. I said earlier, she was literally emulating Pauline.

Let's just hope that she's the power housemate that's up this week.

Electric Venus

i wish kimberly was the power housemate :( but toya could be fun too, as long as she doesn't nominate any of my faves!

gagalovesme

i wish kimberly was the power housemate :( but toya could be fun too, as long as she doesn't nominate any of my faves!

She'll probably nominate the 'good guys' and not the bullies which would be good (god I sound like a sick bastard!)