Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga

"ARTPOP's lyrics suck"


hughdancy

Featured Posts

hughdancy

 

YOU’LL BE MY G.I.R.L.

GUY I’M ROMANCIN’ LOVES TO HOLD YOU

:udidnt::giveup: when will your face

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chic

I think G.U.Y is more clever than that. The G.I.R.L line just seems like she was trying a bit hard to make it stand for something that makes sense and it isn't as seamless as the title line is.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

I thought this was obvious :duck:

 

this :toofunny:

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

Your noodles working fine.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...