Jump to content

Detagged Versions by tyleratemyheart


peggyhill

Featured Posts

  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
peggyhill

Does 'Let Dem Hoes Fight' still have Gaga's rap in it?

Yes it does. The Burim tag was removed quite well. The Gaga rap is amazing without it. I'll reup in a second.

Does 'Let Dem Hoes Fight' still have Gaga's rap in it?

http://www.mediafire.com/?eykigm8w877ue88

as seen on tv
Link to post
Share on other sites

peggyhill

Thank you so much. Love you :sara:

No problem :)

as seen on tv
Link to post
Share on other sites

peggyhill

It was taken down. Can you use another site

That link should work... It works for me, anyway. I literally just reuploaded it half an hour ago.

as seen on tv
Link to post
Share on other sites

That link should work... It works for me, anyway. I literally just reuploaded it half an hour ago.

I get:

" Permission Denied.

This file has been identified as a copyright protected work and cannot be distributed using MediaFire."

Link to post
Share on other sites

That link should work... It works for me, anyway. I literally just reuploaded it half an hour ago.

I get:

" Permission Denied.

This file has been identified as a copyright protected work and cannot be distributed using MediaFire."

^^^ I also get this

Link to post
Share on other sites

peggyhill

I get:

" Permission Denied.

This file has been identified as a copyright protected work and cannot be distributed using MediaFire."

****ing hell, really? I'm going to reupload it in a zip file.

I get:

" Permission Denied.

This file has been identified as a copyright protected work and cannot be distributed using MediaFire."

^^^ I also get this

http://www.mediafire.com/?vvcsooehhiqajqj

as seen on tv
Link to post
Share on other sites

****ing hell, really? I'm going to reupload it in a zip file.

http://www.mediafire.com/?vvcsooehhiqajqj

That worked. Thanks. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

peggyhill

Cat pictures :lmao:

But omg it's so much better :flutter: Than youu, i also love your Retro Physical detag :flutter:

Thanks. I'm especially fond of the Retro Physical detag. I listen to it all the time xD

as seen on tv
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks. I'm especially fond of the Retro Physical detag. I listen to it all the time xD

Do you know what the lyrics are for the rap, I have no clue :duck:

Link to post
Share on other sites

FrozenKookie

New DL link for OOC please? It's already removed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

peggyhill

Do you know what the lyrics are for the rap, I have no clue :duck:

I haven't been able to quite make them out either :(

New DL link for OOC please? It's already removed.

It's only a small snippet.

as seen on tv
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...