Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
celeb

Tate McRae announces Tate 01


TaylorSwift
 Share

Featured Posts

TaylorSwift

Tate_01_her_smiling_on_the_about_page_mo

Global pop star Tate McRae is translating her artistic taste into the fragrance world for the first time.

Created in partnership with Scent Beauty, her inaugural eau de parfum is said to sit like a “second skin,” marrying top notes of sparkling bergamot and clary sage with base notes of moss, creamy tonka and aura accord. At its heart are orange flower, Hedione, and Iso E Super, forming a subtly floral yet fruity finish designed to enhance the wearer’s pheromones. Prices range from $30 to $82, depending on size.

 “I’m constantly trying to walk into rooms that make me feel good, and wear clothes that make me feel good, and wear scents that make me feel like the most feminine and sensual version of myself. I am also very picky with smells and perfumes, and I connect smells to memories and eras of my life. Creating my own was very aligned with where I’m at right now. It feels like this year of my life and this time as a woman.”

Scent Beauty brought in master perfumers Adriana Medina and Antoine Maisondieu to help lead the fragrance formulation, though McRae was also heavily involved — maybe a little too much, she cheekily admitted. “I honestly wanted to be at every single meeting. I wanted to be cooking up all the smells, smelling every single texture and tone, and bringing in perfumes that I was obsessed with, and talking about what I wanted people to feel,” she said.

The same is true of her involvement in the bottle design, a process McRae likened to her songwriting. “I had to go through millions to arrive on a final one,” she said, calling the minimalistic milky cube timeless. “Anything too crazy or girly or decorated would not feel genuine to me.”

Tate 01 will be sold exclusively on tatebytm.com, a 360-degree contextual website, first before entering Ulta Beauty’s online and in-store assortment on Oct. 18 and Oct. 25, respectively. Industry sources forecast this will be an eight-figure launch in terms of revenues, with nine figures by 2027.

The scent is also slated to hit retail shelves across the globe, including premium beauty retailer Douglas and Boots in the U.K. “This shows you Tate’s ascending power as a brand and the degree to which she’s reaching fans worldwide.” Mormoris said, teasing the future expansion of the line. wwd.com
VGF0ZS1Qcm9kdWN0.png?v=1785749597&width=Tate01-EDP-PDP-Lifestye-1.jpg?v=17896365

 

Edited by TaylorSwift
Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
  • LMAO 5
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the concept, every pop diva needs a fragrance, but whew very boring and too expensive. Body mist would be more her vibe

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Killa said:

The blandest design. Im speechless. By all this

the blandest design by the blandest pop star, at least its consistent 

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's very TJ Maxxx, doesn't exudes anything but basic

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

NewUsername

That picture is ... something

Either make it more moved/blurred or make sure it's focused correctly, this just feels very off and more like someone that doesn't know how to focus made the shot.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...