Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What is Gaga's most artistic Music Video?

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Visually, I think Born This Way is the most out there (maybe even Applause). Thematically, I'd say either Marry the Night, or even Alejandro.

I'd probably throw it out there that almost all of her videos have some sort of artistic value, some more than others (yes yes, before you jump on me, I know it's all subjective).

My favourite is Bad Romance, but Alejandro, Applause, Yoü And I (its story keeps being like a mystery for us) and Marry The Night seem to be the most artistic ones, as they have a really hidden meaning.

I agree. I can never really wrap my head around what it truly is about- only some of the metaphors Gaga has explicitly given us. I guess that's what makes it such a fun video to come back to, haha.

3 points in and ready for more

FrankGutz

Concept wise?

I think it is Marry The Night, the 15 minute video is pure slayage

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Battle 4 Ur Life

MTN and Applause

but also born this way and paparazzi...judas is kinda artistic too...it's like a mixture between the past and the present...

damn, this is a very hard question for someone who finds all her videos artistic tbh

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Gaga is Life

This is a tough thought :Eek: Well it's definitely not the epic The Edge of Glory video, but I'd say Bad Romance, Alejandro, Paparazzi and Marry The Night :spin:

Archived